Author Credit is given on a simple basis. We credit the person who sends the mod in, and says "I wrote this" if you see your work here, and its credited to someone else contact us first then we can research it. Please remember more than one person can make the same mod.
| [Live] Update Notes - 7/21/2021
Jul 21, 2021 - 3:50 PM - by Offical Forums
Corrected a bug that caused Combat Mitigation debuffs to not apply spell tier multipliers.
Selecting "The Blinding: Recuso Tor" from the Coldborne EverPorter will now send you to the correct location.
Scorched Sky festival coal bed at Buccaneer Beach in The Sinking Sands has been removed, but will return with next year's celebration.
Corrected an issue which caused PvP looted items to disappear from the inventory.
Spies No More - Investigating the second location for a Duhjalm spy now only provides a message to the immediate player.
Flying Feathers – The Gryphon Research books in the Thurgadin library no longer have a chance to spawn at a location where you're told you can't see it, despite being able to see it.
Corrected several merchants that gave a "price is unknown" error for tradeskill fuels.
Zones and Population
Droags will no longer announce that they are speaking in garbled draconic when they are speaking in garbled draconic.
Reduced the Chaotic Leech level in Vex Thal: Edge of Oscuris [Challenge] and Reign of Shadows Expert zones.
Shadeweaver's Thicket: Loda Kai Isle [Heroic & Expert]
Opening the correct treasure chest during the encounter with Nimble Rodderick will now remove Fool's Gold Rush.
0 Replies | 180 Views
| [Live] Update Notes Addendum: Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Jul 13, 2021 - 10:10 AM - by Offical Forums
Tradeskill fuels have been made no-value and can no longer be sold back to merchants. This change was made due to the fuels being used as a way for plat sellers, dupers, and exploiters abusing the fuels as a way to hide ill gotten funds and thus damaging the game economy. In a future update, we will be increasing depot capacity significantly, so that excess purchased fuels can more easily be stored in a depot until they can be used for their intended purpose, crafting.
0 Replies | 194 Views
| [Live] Update Notes: Friday, June 18, 2021
Jun 18, 2021 - 7:11 AM - by Offical Forums
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Frosty den no longer has the chance to spawn floating above the ground around the Ring War Remnants.
Recuso Digsite [Tradeskill]
- Items dropped by Ponzer the Propugnator in Kael Drakkel have been updated.
Vex Thal: Labyrinth of Solace [Raid]
- Zoning into the zone should no longer pull your group members along with you.
Vex Thal: Beyond the Veil [Raid]
- The door leading to the teleporter for Xerkizh the Creator should no longer become unusable if you leave and return to the zone.
- Thall Va Xakra Fer should no longer kill pets with his joust ability. If a pet is nearby during a joust event, it will check the range of the caster to make sure they are out of range of the joust before executing a fail.
- When Thall Xundrax Diabo falls below 20% health, the Va Dyn Shadow Striker and Scrapper will now become weakened.
- The messaging for the time to complete Emperor Ssraeshza's class challenges should now more accurately display the time from when the portals appear until the challenge timer has ended.
- The Deliverer of Solace during the Emperor Ssraeshza encounter has had their health reduced.
- Removed the ability to purchase the Guild Hall Chronomage, and Portal to Housing on Time-Locked servers as they will not function with Time-Locked restrictions.
- Mentored players on a PvP server will have an effect applied to them that will reduce their stats to bring them closer to parity to the level to which they have mentored.
- Characters will no longer be able to disband group if anyone in the group has been engaged in pvp combat.
Destiny of Velious
- Adornments, including turquoise adornments, are no longer rewarded from the Ring War, Storm Gorge or Besieging Sleeper's Tomb public quests, and instead are dropped from heroic zone bosses and bosses within Kael Drakkel contested.
- Flying Feathers – The Gryphon Research books in the Thurgadin library no longer have a chance to spawn at the same locations as books for "More Ore of Yore".
- Cold Cuts in Winter - Returning to Farg Bloodtusk, at the Thrael'Gorr camp, will now update the quest, even if you have already completed Strength in Honor.
- In the Thicket of It: A Sacred Essence - Sacred mantas can now be a target for this quest.
- Spies No More - Investigating the second location for a Duhjalm spy now only provides a message to the immediate player.
The number of available charged overseer quests slots are now visible in the tooltip for available quests for the day.
The casting time for All-Out Brawl, the effect on the Ring of Ages, has been reduced to 0.5 seconds.
Far Seas Strategic Pricing (3rd Edition), Volume I and Far Seas Strategic Pricing (3rd Edition), Volume II items have been adjusted
The Frostshadow Tyranodon and Xoloti, Spirit Guide mounts can now be examined from inventory to convert them to house items.
Corrected a bug that renamed Varig's Forge to Recuso Crafty Table
Greaves of the Circling Destiny - Armor item is now named appropriately for its inventory slot.
Overseer's Solid Chestguard - Item name typo corrected.
0 Replies | 361 Views
| [Live] Update Notes - June 8, 2021
Jun 07, 2021 - 5:50 PM - by Offical Forums
TIME LOCKED SERVERS
Destiny of Velious Kaladim Launch
Destiny of Velious has come to Kaladim for EverQuest II! Prepare to be transported to the legendary Great Wastes of Velious, where towering dungeons, dangerous beasts and epic storylines provide the ultimate MMO experience. Destiny of Velious will launch adventurers into the sky - Kaladim can use flying Mounts!
Following the events of Sentinel's Fate, the twin Swords of Destiny, Soulfire and the Qeynos Claymore, have been drained of their powers, setting the stage for the destruction of the EverQuest universe. The prophecy known as Age's End begins to unfold in the legendary continent of Velious, and it's here that the war for Norrath will arise. If there is to be any chance of saving Norrath, the Swords of Destiny must be restored.
Destiny of Velious – New Heroic Character
Start your adventures in Destiny of Velious with a free limited 85 heroic character! With the launch of Destiny of Velious, each account will earn a single Level 85 character boost upon logging into the Kaladim server.
This boost is granted once per account and grants gear appropriate for starting adventuring in Destiny of Velious overland content, and may be placed in the shared bank.
Destiny of Velious Web Pack
A new and exciting web pack is now live in celebration for Kaladim’s Destiny of Velious Launch. Items are useable by players on all servers!
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Added Combat Mitigation to Destiny of Velious encounters.
- Increased auto-attack and ability damage on Destiny of Velious encounters.
- A portion of the damage dealt by Destiny of Velious encounters will now bleed through wards.
Vex Thal: Edge of Oscuris [Challenge]
- All servers, except Thurgadin, will now enforce English character names.
Vex Thal: Beyond the Veil [Raid]
- Damage from Furious Fangs has been reduced.
- Health on base population and boss adds has been reduced.
Vex Thal: Den of Shadows [All Versions]
- Corrected an issue during the Emperor Ssraeshza encounter that causes raiders to get a loading screen when returning back to the throne room from a class challenge. The teleport should now be instant. This change will not apply until a new zone has been created.
- Corrected an issue that caused mages to not be able to enter the class challenge portals during the Emperor Ssraeshza encounter. This change should not need a new zone to apply.
- Corrected an issue that prevented players from reviving during the Emperor Ssraeshza encounter.
- Thall Va Xakra Fer should no longer kill pets who are within the death areas when checked.
- The shadeling darkstitch ability, Dark Flecks, should no longer hit other NPCs.
Qeynos Capitol District
- The Grimling Hero should more reliably award his medals and mission updates.
The Lesser Faydark
- Musheff af'Neqi is now obviously an erudite.
Hold of Rime: The Fortress Spire
- An abundant patch should no longer have the chance to spawn in unreachable locations.
- Corrected an issue that would cause Grand Restorer Lingwal to path under the world and break the encounter.
- Corrected an issue with wards that would cause them to lose their crit bonus modifier when cast on a server that has not unlocked bonus critical types (legendary/fabled etc critcals).
- Added checks for an invalid AA reference in bard profiles. When identified it will be auto-corrected (will receive a chat message if applicable).
- Peaceful link will no longer trigger on a pvp server unless the target is engaged in combat.
- Blueberry pie will no longer grant an inexplicable ability to outrun Usain Bolt
- Corrected an issue that caused season three Overseer Adventures to grant duplicate but non-stackable infusers from previously rewarded content. These duplicate infusers will replace themselves on next login with their original versions, so that they may be stacked.
- Zun Xi Vanguard Gauntlets - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Abyssal Xundraux Gauntlets - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Gauntlets of Dark Embers - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Nelon Hes' Written Plea - Item name now matches the boss' name.
- Turquoise set adornments are now expansion restricted. Turquoise set adornments will function up until the expansion after they are first obtained in, so a adornment that is gained in Echoes of Faydwer will function through the Rise of Kunark expansion, but will no longer function in The Shadow Odyssey or later expansion zones.
- Eidolon's Chain Mantle of Force is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Eidolon's Cloth Mantle of Force is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Eidolon's Leather Mantle of Frenzy is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Eidolon's Plate Mantle of Force is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Eidolon's Plate Mantle of Fortitude is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Skyking's Chain Mantle of Fortitude is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Skyking's Leather Mantle of Force is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Skyking's Plate Mantle of Frenzy is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Worthy's Chain Mantle of Frenzy is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Worthy's Cloth Mantle of Fortitude is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Worthy's Cloth Mantle of Frenzy is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Worthy's Leather Mantle of Fortitude is now Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- An Eye for Power - To reduce confusion, the different colored shards of the shattered wand can now only be seen when you need them for the quest.
- A Rocky Beginning - Quest journal now specifically indicates the player must return to 'The Forest Ruins: A Clandestine Meeting' to speak with Queen Amree.
- Fixed an issue that prevented multi attack from affecting pvp combat.
- Dumbfire pets will no longer benefit from the players DPS or base auto-attack stats when cast on players.
- Proof of Death Certificates have been replaced by Tarinax Toe Tags, which will drop at a rate of 1 per 10 levels of the target.
- Tarinax Toe Tags will not drop if your target is more than four levels below your level.
- Players who are 5 levels above the actual level of the player you are killing, or more, will no longer get rewards for killing that player.
- Tarinax Mentoring changes are still in progress with code and QA and were not ready for live at this time. More later.
- PvP templates for LoN items are still in progress. More later.
0 Replies | 383 Views
New & Updated