EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP > EQ2Map Troubleshooting

Unread 02-22-2020, 01:26 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Unrest
Send a message via ICQ to utaeladil Send a message via AIM to utaeladil Send a message via MSN to utaeladil Send a message via Yahoo to utaeladil
Default Am I missing POI updates, or are there just none for the SOLO instances of Luclin?

I am using the EQ2Map auto updater with DarqUI - but I always launch and update the game with the EQ2Map launcher. I have noticed that ever since Luclin launched, I do not have ANY poi's inside any of the new solo instances for that expansion. There are maps there that simply show the layout of the land but no POI's at all. I have waited since November hoping to see some, but still there are no POI's for the instances. I do seem to have POI's for all outdoor zones for Luclin as well as the city of Seru, but none for any instances.

I just wondered, am I somehow missing updates for these zones, or is it that people simply are not submitting any POI's for these zones at all? I have thought about submitting some POI's for these zones myself, but I have never had to submit any in the past and just figured someone else would do it eventually, but it's been almost 3 months now and I still don't see any.

Mainly I just wanted to know if they even exist for the solo instances. If they just haven't been submitted, then I will consider submitting them. If they do exist, then perhaps I have an issue I need to look into, but they don't appear on my main PC or any of my laptops so I am thinking it's more like they just don't exist yet.

Thanks!
Unread 02-23-2020, 01:51 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

As long as you are getting map updates without errors, then you are getting everything the server has to offer. The updater tells me there are 1633 up to date files and 1 ignored as of today. You can check https://maps.eq2interface.com/ to see what's in the database.

PS: If you're motivated to submit some POIs for any zones that don't have them, you can bet your fellow players will appreciate your efforts.

Unread 02-24-2020, 12:40 AM
EQ2MAP Developer
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Splitpaw

Unfortunately there are not many solo maps added, need to get that done.
Unread 10-17-2020, 08:27 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown

I have trouble in the BOL maps still.
None of my maps show any POI's in any zones. I have clicked the re-download all files option in the updater and still none show any POI's.
Only thing left to try is to completely un-install eq2maps and start over.
Any ideas as I am not getting any help in Discord when I ask also.

Thank you
Unread 10-18-2020, 11:35 PM
EQ2MAP Developer
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Splitpaw

Make sure the path in updater settings is right.