EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 04-01-2019, 07:42 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Default Status not being saved on player bar on one toon

I have the oddest problem occurring with a toon--I usually maintain "status" as one of the stats showing on my bar. For some reason, even those I choose the option and save it, if I log off, it will be gone the next time I log in. Not sure why this is happening. Any thoughts?
Unread 04-02-2019, 05:30 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

By default there is a slot for status on the Guild XP bar. Is status appearing correctly on that bar for this character? If so, try moving status to another slot on the same XP bar where it is giving you trouble. If this works, try putting a different stat in the original odd slot. Do the two stats stay put between logins?

Unread 04-05-2019, 05:05 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown

Sorry it took a few days to get back to you. I can answer 'yes' to all the questions after testing. Guild status was accurate and so was my personal status. I wound up moving "Status" to a different tab and it's working fine. Also put another stat where the "status" was refusing to stay and this new attribute doesn't drop off like "status" did. So there was something odd about the status location on this toon for some unknown reason. Since I keep my stats in same locations on all my toons for consistency, it had to be this one particular character that was "bugged" for some reason.