EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-07-2009, 11:34 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default profit UI click to cure

I was wondering if anyone knew how to add a gsay to the cure curse click to cure portion of the grp window.. just like you can do to the x5 raid window. I would like to get it to add in so that if i'm in grp with another healer and use the click to cure for curse it will let them know i've used mine.. yes i have attached a marco to the actual cure button, but if i use the click to cure then that won't go off... just curious...
Unread 08-07-2009, 12:10 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by drof View Post
yes i have attached a marco to the actual cure button, but if i use the click to cure then that won't go off... just curious...
Macro is somehow incorrect then.
Unread 08-07-2009, 02:43 PM
A Brown Bear
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

You are editing the file and not just adding a macro to your cure curse button on hotbar right? The Click 2 Cure feature uses a seperate file for macros called _ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons
Unread 08-07-2009, 02:54 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Guk

Courtesy of a Timeless Guild Mate (i can take no credit)

This will add a gsay or raid say when you click the click-to-cure curse button.

ACTUAL CLICK CURE FROM DETRIMENTAL GRAPHIC:
In your UI folder should be a file called "_ProfitUI_Cures.txt". Open that up, and near the top you should see something that looks like this:

<Data Name="TraumaMacro" Code="" />
<Data Name="ArcaneMacro" Code="" />
<Data Name="NoxiousMacro" Code="" />
<Data Name="ElementalMacro" Code="" />
<Data Name="CurseMacro" Code="" />

The one we'll be editing is, obviously:

<Data Name="CurseMacro" Code="" />

In between the two sets of apostrophes after Code, you want to add the following (can make the actual macro say whatever you want - but keep in mind they do NOT like most forms of punctuation. Dashes,parenthesis, etc. following the Parent.Target may cause your text to not come out right.):

gsay Curing CURSE from Parent.Target !
raidsay Curing CURSE from Parent.Target !

So here's how my final macro looks, with me announcing via shout and group chat:

<Data Name="CurseMacro" Code="shout curing CURSE from Parent.Target !
gsay Curing CURSE from Parent.Target !" />

If you are putting both a gsay and raid or shout say be sure to add an "enter" between the two.

Now you're done, don't forget to save the file!

Last edited by Deirdre : 08-07-2009 at 02:57 PM.
Unread 08-08-2009, 03:45 AM
A Sea Turtle

thanks worked
Unread 08-11-2009, 02:16 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Graphic

Is there any way to change the graphics according to your class? Like instead of all 4/5 cures and then 4 numbered buttons (for class specific goodies), is there a way to change it yo graphics of the class I'm playing's only avaliable cures?

For example, I have a Conjuror, so I can only cure Arcane and Elemental (btw, Elemental cure is broken for click to cure) so for everyone on the raid menue I have only the Elemental and Arcane symbols. After this I would have a Shard graphic (instead of little numbered box) and then CotH, maybe even DS and Seed ones as well. Upon curing myself, I generally use the 4 graphics by my name. Not the one on the group, but the window that shows my name, health bar, what I'm targeting and my targets target.

However if I want to log onto my Assassin and raid, It'd almost be the same except I'd play the raid window in basic mode (since I can't cure anyone) and then the Murderous Assault and Apply Poisons would have a graphic next to names.

I think I've seen this somewhere already, however I'm not quite sure how to do it, and I'm not sure how exactly to do it to where when I switch classes the correct icons are displayed.

Here we go: http://www.eq2interface.com/download...icktoCast.html
Unread 09-01-2009, 03:51 PM
A Coastal Crab

I tried to copy and paste what it shows above with notepad but it keeps kicking it back and denying me telling me the file already exists.

Edited, This is the exact message it gives me when I try to save, Cannot create the C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Sony\EverQuestII\_ProfitUI_Cures.txt file. Make sure that the path and file name are correct.

What am I doing wrong?

I have Vista installed.

Last edited by wiladasie : 09-01-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Unread 12-20-2010, 12:07 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Error when trying to save

I think it is a UAC User Account Control thing. Either disable UAC or save as to your desk top and drop into your Profit folder and give the permissions to replace old file. I just selected save as to my desk top then dragged in. I was on my wifes computer and UAC was made for her:P
Unread 12-20-2010, 02:21 PM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killagan View Post
I think it is a UAC User Account Control thing. Either disable UAC or save as to your desk top and drop into your Profit folder and give the permissions to replace old file. I just selected save as to my desk top then dragged in. I was on my wifes computer and UAC was made for her:P

I'm assuming you didn't check the date this was posted its close to 2 years old lol