EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-02-2009, 09:24 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Permafrost
Default Ok i understand how to add the nacro but how do you had multiple macro's

<Data Name="CurseMacro" Code="raidsay Curing Parent.CureName from Parent.Target" /> I have done this and works

Now if you click the CureCurse button next to a player named FluffyBunny this will tell your raid that you are "Curing Curse from FluffyBunny". You can add any macro you want, including multi-line macros (e.g. to add a tell as well).But how do you add a multiple line macro to send a tell (doesn't seem to work for me).

This is what i added
<Data Name="CurseMacro" Code="tellchannel oaheals Curing Parent.CureName from Parent.Target" /> and it does tell the Heal channel when I cast the cure ..but how would I add a tell to to let the peron know that they are cured. Meaning how would I add another line.

Can some one please help

Zed

Last edited by Zedlav : 08-02-2009 at 09:35 AM.
Unread 08-02-2009, 10:15 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedlav View Post
Meaning how would I add another line.
Press Enter.

(no, I'm serious, simply make a new line after the end of the first command before the ").

PS: don't double post please, zapped your other post
Unread 08-02-2009, 10:18 AM
A Grove Wisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Press Enter.

(no, I'm serious, simply make a new line after the end of the first command before the ").

PS: don't double post please, zapped your other post
<Data Name="CurseMacro" Code="tellchannel oaheals Curing Parent.CureName from Parent.Target" /> i maybe missing something, but where would I put the tell to send to that person that the curse was cured.

Can u post maybe an examnple I tried a few things and it seems not work.

would be greatly apprecaited.

thx , Zed

Last edited by Zedlav : 08-02-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Unread 08-02-2009, 11:15 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
<Data Name="CurseMacro" Code="tellchannel oaheals Curing Parent.CureName from Parent.Target
tell Parent.Target You were cured from Parent.CureName" /> i maybe missing something, but where would I put the tell to send to that person that the curse was cured.
Um, as I said, press Enter.
Unread 08-02-2009, 12:03 PM
A Grove Wisp

Default Still havin troubles

I am not understanding where to hit enter before " I have tried numerous things....its actaully working sending the tell to to my Heal Parse channel...but still wont send the tell to the person. /sigh.

I dont mean to be a pain.

but maybe you could post a litlle exanple of where i am going wrong and pressing enter in the wrong place.

sorry for being such a pain.
Unread 08-02-2009, 12:26 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
but maybe you could post a litlle exanple of where i am going wrong and pressing enter in the wrong place.
sorry but are you being complicated on purpose? I just posted an example, no more I can do really, it is dead simple...
Unread 08-02-2009, 12:40 PM
A Grove Wisp

Default not at al GM9

For some reason I dont understand where to put the extra line so I can send the tell to the person...i may be reading to much into it....i am so sorry.
I guess I am not understanding where to press enter in Cure.txt file....not trying to be a bad person at all...just trying to understand where I put the extra line to send the tell to who is bieng cured....I am so sory you feel i am bing obnoxious but I am not at all... the tell to the parse chabbel is owrking reat,,,,

Zed
Unread 08-02-2009, 12:59 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Simply copy&paste my example then (in case you missed it, it was in green) or use Purities editor for it. Good luck.