EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 10-03-2008, 01:07 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default way to reset the profit-ui ingame?

i freshly installed eq2 onto another computer and installed eq2map and profitui auto updater.

updated both and then ran eq2.

loaded up my lvl8 character i created a couple days ago, and set the profi_ui config dialog that appears to 1680x1050 (which is the resolution i have the game in, and obviously my monitor resolution)

but all the boxes are out of place.

for example.

chat box doesnt have all the tabs on it and is quite small. top ui bar only occupies about 2/3rds of the horizontal space

the most devastating is that all the icon boxes for skills etc are gone (theres no 4 rows of hotbar keys/boxes like on my other 1280x1024 rezzed computer) and the icons themselves are the normal size that eq2 would normally set them to.

so i was wondering how i reset profi-ui ingame, and force it to re-ask me for the settings. in the hope that it will kickstart the settings back to normal.

ive never installed profit-ui on this machine before, and its a fresh install on a computer thats never had eq2 on it before. its not exactly rocket science using the auto updater. so i cant figure out why it hasnt done it right.
unless its because i used an existing character instead of creating a new one?
can profit-ui only be used with newly created characters because it dosent like suddenly getting bombarded with all the skill icons from multi-leveled char?
Unread 10-03-2008, 03:09 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

No idea what went wrong for you loading the default layout but you can easily do it again by clicking on the ControlCenter and there the Load UIsettings button (or type /load_uisettings in the chat box).
Unread 10-04-2008, 04:09 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

thanks, that gave the ui the boot up the backside it needed.

everythings looking good now at 1680x1050

Closed Thread