EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 06-26-2008, 11:39 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Another uninstallation question

So this mod is all around great I can see that. BUT I've been playing EQ for about 3 years now and change doesn't roll well with me so I just need to uninstall it.

I don't have a .ini file for some odd reason, unless it's somewhere hidden. I just downloaded the automatic dowloader thing and ran it. To delete it, I figured I would just delete the Reborn file under UI. I did it and everything was dandy until I noticed my enemies don't have brackets or boxes around their names OR my eq2maps are inactive?

What gives? Any help is appreciated...
Unread 06-26-2008, 01:13 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

You can't uninstall it, once it is installed its there, gm9 is mean that way J/K of course

You probable need to start with a fresh ui setting file. I find it best to do this when switching between UI's.

Your eq2map is "inactive" because the game was using the eq2map that was in the profitUI folder. Once you deleted that there was no more eq2map to be used. You need to rerun eq2map autoupdater and reconfigure it not to use the profitUI folder as its custom UI folder.

Hope this helps, I am sure gm9 will be along in a bit pointing you to the red text :P
Unread 06-26-2008, 01:20 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
Hope this helps, I am sure gm9 will be along in a bit pointing you to the red text :P
*points to red text above* The old Landiin model has been discontinued. Show him some sympathy, but don't take him too seriously.