EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-17-2007, 02:22 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Permafrost
Angry What am I doing wrong?!

OK Im about ready to give up on this, but before I do, maybe someone can tell me what I did wrong or where my mistake is.
Below you will find a screenshot of my custom ui folder, it is within

C:/program files/sony/everquest II/ui/ziggyui.

All files downloaded were extracted to that folder. According to eq2 map the UI directory is ZIGGYUI.

SO, Im wondering if someone could PLEASE tell me why I am suddenly getting the default ui? It happens if I run map updater it happens when I don't run updater. I have gone over this thing so many times Im seeing stars.
it is driving me nuts!
I have uninstalled and re installed so many times I have lost count, gone over each folder at least a dozen times, checked the eq2.ini file, checked and rechecked each individual zip file...read every readme and still Im getting the default. Im to the point now where Im almost ready to just play with the default UI.

I HATE THE DEFAULT UI!

Sorry for shouting. Im just very frustrated and really want to get in and play RoK. My hope is that it is someone can look and see something I have inadvertantly overlooked. it's either that or every single piece mod I happened to choose no longer works and the game is redirecting and just using the default.

Anyway Im rambling but here is the screen shot:

Thank you to anyone who might be able to help!

a frazzled and worn out
Lexi