EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Unread 02-16-2011, 03:40 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Default DoV UI changes

In case any authors missed beta I zipped up all the files that were changed in the defaultui in Beta. I'm pretty sure I got them all.

The tradeskill ui change is not that big a deal but does require a little bit of recoding for it to work. (recipe list changed to composite, version changed to 2.0) There was a bug present when they took beta down that was not allowing the create button to function properly so it might be changed again when the expansion goes live.

The eq2ui_community.xml file had a block added to allow the calendar to function.

Itemscore is still in the eq2ui_gamedata.xml but is not populated by soe at this time until they update gear to show on it.

eq2ui loginscene.xml was of course updated.

Maps had new zones added to them.

Pet Window had click to cure and detrimentals added to it.

The quest journal has a new checkbox added that allows collections to auto add and will not function properly if that checkbox is not present.

Mail window changes the textbox in the sendpage for the recipients name to textboxplayername but when I did that to profit it crashed it.

Most of the other changes I noticed were cosmetic (weight no longer exists so was removed from everywhere, spell multiattack was added to persona window). Though I will note I did not go through the windows profit does not mod.

Silat
Attached Files
File Type: zip default.zip (1.95 MB, 420 views)

Last edited by TalTal : 02-16-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Unread 02-16-2011, 05:35 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks for posting this. I slipped up and never patched in the last 2 weeks or so that Beta was still available.
Unread 02-16-2011, 07:35 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

That's a lot of maps that will need to be added to EQ2MAP...
Unread 02-16-2011, 07:46 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Itemscore is still in the eq2ui_gamedata.xml but is not populated by soe at this time until they update gear to show on it.
Just an FYI, they are not moving forward with Itemscore on the new gear, so no worries for this change.
Unread 02-16-2011, 08:11 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Just an FYI, they are not moving forward with Itemscore on the new gear, so no worries for this change.
The last I read on it they had suspended it until older gear could be itemized as well. Which could very well be never lol.

Silat
Unread 02-17-2011, 03:15 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
Pet Window had click to cure and detrimentals added to it.

Silat
I didn't get to test DoV, so my question is did they also add this feature to the group window so I can see detrimental effects on my groups pets? Say if my wife's necro is tanking.

Also will these UI changes effect someone that doesn't have Dov installed?

Thanks,
Draven
Unread 02-17-2011, 03:44 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Normally UI changes like this affect all users, regardless of expansion.

As far as I know, the detriments are only visible for the pet user. It would get a bit clustered showing all of the group members pets' detriments.
Unread 02-17-2011, 04:20 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
As far as I know, the detriments are only visible for the pet user. It would get a bit clustered showing all of the group members pets' detriments.
I was more meaning will the click to cure be put on the pet part of the group window, kinda how it works for group members.

Thanks,
Draven
Unread 02-17-2011, 04:55 PM
A Griffon
Featured

There would be no point if you couldn't tell when they had detrimental counts (which is what I was saying above, there is no data for this).

There would first need to be a command to cast on a group members pet without targeting them. Currently the only way I know of is using the "/target_group_pet #" command, and then casting.
Unread 02-17-2011, 05:10 PM
A Griffon

Greetings,
Thanks for the info, just wish they would add a way to find when a pet needs a cure, thru targeted pet or otherwise.

Thanks,
Draven