EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-16-2009, 07:30 AM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

to OP:
Please post how this works for you. I recently upgraded my monitor to a 22 inch wide screen lcd from a 21 inch crt. While the images are perfect, the text is hard to read. I guess, I am not used to the wide screen format yet. Anyway, I am interested in changing the fonts (making them bigger).

I found where I can make the chat text bigger, and that helped. But other areas such as player names, spell names (in the maintained window), etc are small and almost get washed out.

I guess my eyes are getting old

I looked through _Profit_styles.xml and found several lines like this
<ButtonStyle DisabledTextColor="#404040" DisabledTextStyle="Fonts.FontArial12T" MouseOverTextColor="#FFFF00" MouseOverTextStyle="Fonts.FontArial12T" Name="box_button" NormalTextColor="#F0D080" NormalTextStyle="Fonts.FontArial12T" PressedTextStyle="Fonts.FontArial12T" PressSound="click" RStyleActivated="BoxButton.box_but_pressed" RStyleDefault="BoxButton.box_but_normal" RStyleDisabled="BoxButton.box_but_disabled" RStyleDisabledActivated="BoxButton.box_but_pressed_disabled" RStyleMouseOver="BoxButton.box_but_mouseover" RStyleMouseOverActivated="BoxButton.box_but_pressed" SelectedTextColor="#CCFFFF" SelectedTextStyle="Fonts.FontArial12T" />

I am assuming that all isntances of Fonts.FontArial12T would need to be changed to something else? Does the 12 represent the pitch? Could I simply make that 14 or 16?

Thanx