EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 02-01-2007, 12:13 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena
Default Take it easy

Well the time has come for me to take a nice, long break from EQ2. Myself and most of my friends have been utterly disappointed with EoF content, the exodus of several beloved, cornerstone devs, and the rapid decline in willingness to keep this game polished and fun by the remaining people in charge. This is, of course, a handful of opinions, but I wanted to say something on the place I spent so much time and bandwidth .

Every one of you modders keeping up the great work here and at every affiliated *Interface.com deserves a big thanks. I owe you guys! My past, present and future game enjoyment will always be contingent on the availability of clean, sensible and stylish UI modifications from this family of sites. Several years have gone by now since I first discovered EQInterface.com, and I'm still too stubborn to learn the damn xml myself . Ah well....promise you won't make me have to?

I'd like to give extra thanks to a few people that have made my time here a little better in some way.
Big thanks to Dolby, Cairenn, Landiin, Zonx, gm9, perdition, Findarato, Laffs, taco-man, DBurgdorf, Profit, Spiricore, gridvector (for the great help on my nvidia driver questions) and lordebon.

I'll be dabbling a bit in WoW and Vanguard for now on the Fenris and Targonor servers, respectively. I'm going to enjoy being casual for a while. Feel free to drop me a line if you're on those servers or whatever.

Take care folks,
Melody "Mystique"
Unread 02-01-2007, 12:39 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

I wish you the best of luck hun and hope you find some enjoyment playing those other games..

You take care and hope to see you back here again someday /Hugs

Unread 02-02-2007, 04:57 AM
EQ2MAP Updater Author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Antonia Bayle

have fun with your break, ive been eying vanguard myself but just don't have the free time for any MMORPGs anymore. Just because you're taking a break from EQ2 doesnt mean you cant drop by every once in a while on the forums though if you want to. It certainly hasn't stopped me and my "long break" from EQ2 is approaching 2 years now lol.

Best Wishes,
-Taco-Man
Unread 02-02-2007, 08:53 AM
A man among men
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Nagafen

Have fun, I'm going b playing VG a bit myself...that is when the game is stable enough in a month or 2.. so ill hit ya up

d
Unread 02-09-2007, 07:45 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

There goes my Official Fangrrl. *cies*

Thanks Mystique/Melody/Eloora for the support and the quality feedback you always gave.

Take care and have fun on the casual side of things, and as Taco-Man said, don't be a stranger!

-gm9
Unread 02-23-2007, 06:36 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

I'm so lost without ProfitUI . I keep waiting for somebody to migrate it over.