EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 07-03-2022, 11:35 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Unrest
Default Inventory Helper Icons (Transmute, Salvage, etc)

At the top of the inventory windows, where DarqUI can have the TRANSMUTE, SALVAGE, and BAG OPTIONS... I see where u can toggle the TRANSMUTE and SALVAGE buttons on or off via the DarqUI Unified utility (under the MANAGE WINDOWS sections)...

My question is... can you add another command somehow to that group of buttons? I would love to add a button for ADORNMENT RECLAMATION. Besides TRANSMUTE (which I use all the time). that's pretty much the only one I use anyway. I wouldn't mind changing the SALVAGE button to ADORNMENT RECLAMATION if you can only have a few buttons commands up there... but if I can just add an extra command or whatever

Anyway, if there is any .txt or .ini file that I can edit to add an extra button command or change one of the pre-existing defaults, if someone would kindly point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
Unread 07-03-2022, 08:55 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

That's a good idea, and I think we should be able to add a button for it. If you want to try your hand at it, the file is eq2ui_inventory_bag.xml. You can change "useability salvage" or "useability transmute" to "useability adornment reclamation."

Unread 07-12-2022, 02:47 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
That's a good idea, and I think we should be able to add a button for it. If you want to try your hand at it, the file is eq2ui_inventory_bag.xml. You can change "useability salvage" or "useability transmute" to "useability adornment reclamation."

OK I was going to mess around with this today but I noticed it looked like the current eq2ui_inventory_bag.xml file in ur darqui folder now does have an option for Adornment Reclamation... but I could not figure out how to enable that for my character. I even deleted ur file and let the updater re-download the latest copy to make sure that the file I was looking at was actually edited by you and that I hadn't tried to mess with it when you originally replied. So I guess my question is, have you fully implemented this new button yet? And if so, exactly where do I need to go or what do I need to do to toggle it on. I couldn't figure out how to make the button visible... and if you are working on this yourself, I did not want to also start customizing it and somehow mess it up.

Thanks for adding this btw! This will be a great time saver for me! I just need a few pointers to get it turned on correctly!

Last edited by utaeladil : 07-12-2022 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Needed to re-phrase and simplify my question
Unread 07-12-2022, 07:06 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

This is a new setting so it won't appear in the utility app until the next version is published. You can add the adornment reclamation button from the window manager. If this is not what you're seeing please post again. Window Manager should be v3.121 or higher and Bag should be v3.003 or higher.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wm-bag-adornment-reclamation.png
Views:	344
Size:	325.0 KB
ID:	9552  
Unread 07-12-2022, 11:38 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Default Thank You!

Yes, I followed your instructions and toggled it on via the window manager in-game (I had been trying to do character window customization from the darqui utility) and then I was able to SAVE and once I re-logged, the button is up there on top just like yours! (And I did have those versions of the files also, the same ones you were using and mentioned...3.121 and 3.003.

As long as they are there and I know how to toggle if I want to, I can patiently wait for a setting in a newer version of the utility. I'm sure I'll never turn mine off anyway, so I am all set.

Thanks again for your hard work and dedication!