EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 09-21-2021, 05:54 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Darqui help

So I played EQ2 with Darqui for a number of years. About a year or so ago, there was an update and DB seemed to have messed up the custom UIs. There seemed to be lots of micro lag and DB came out and said it was traced to the use of custom UIs. They had said to use the standard in game UI and a fix would be coming. Since then I have used the standard UI and today I decided to update and use Darqui again. As like the last time I had used it there is micro lag going on during fights and running in game. The lag lasts the whole fight and usually happens about every 5 to 10 seconds and it is micro (meaning the lag is so fast it looks as though it stutters for about .5 seconds and then clears up) But this happens every 5 or so seconds on avg. I have spoke with a couple people who use Darqui and they have no issues. I changed my setting from HIGH QUALITY(which I used while using the standard UI) to HIGH PERFORMANCE and I am still getting this micro lag. Does anybody else have this issue or does anybody know how I could fix this?

Thanks all
Gilthin
Unread 09-21-2021, 07:37 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Check for updates with the utility, then scroll down to Maintained Spell Monitor. Click the gear icon and choose Lite, then click the Update button to download the replacement file. The Lite monitor does not have as many features as Standard, but it works well and gets rid of the intermittent stutter for those who experience it.

Unread 09-22-2021, 05:13 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

That works! Thanks a ton!!!
Unread 05-23-2022, 01:16 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default UI Question

I have just added the Darqui to my computer but it does not show up on my game screen. I did all the things it said to do so I am not sure what happened. Is there a way I can check to see if it is listed as my default UI?
Unread 05-23-2022, 04:26 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Log in and type /loadui, then choose DarqUI from the list that appears. You should only have to do this once. Please post again if DarqUI is still not appearing automatically when you log in.