EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-20-2008, 04:31 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Hotbars being annoying. Spinners overlapping.

I posted this on the main page for the updater but seems there's way more traffic here so maybe someone has an answer.

I've had this problem for as long as I can remember. I just recently returned to EQ2, had to set up my UI from scratch and was hoping there was a fix since I'd last played but apparently not. If anyone can show me how to fix it I'd be very grateful.

Basically I set up my hotbars in a grid 3 wide by 4 tall. Then I compress them all into one giant grid that's 6 banks wide. The problem lies in the fact that the "spinner" area of the banks overlap into the buttons to the left of them. So basically the 4 right most hot buttons of every bank are half covered. I've tried moving them under each other and then making them click through that never takes. I've tried to set the frames to "none" or "frame only" I've tried "hide spinner" nothing seems to work.

It can be quite infuriating. to click a hot button multiple times trying to get it to fire only to realize the stupid spinner from next door is taking up half the button. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it.

XXXYYYZZZ
XXXYYYZZZ
XXXYYYZZZ
XXXYYYZZZ

Basically my Hotbars are set up like that. But with the black area where the spinner is on Z overlapping half of the last column on Y. And the spinner area on Y overlapping half of the last column on X. I can post SS if I didn't explain it well enough =P