EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 05-23-2007, 06:25 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Maintained spell window broken?

With GU35 I can no longer adjust the width of maintained spell window to be wide enough for two columns. I can make it narrower, but it won't let me make it wider. What do I need to do to be able to fix this? I have version 3.4 installed and I have tried using older versions of the maintained spell window but that doesn't seem to make any difference. Any help is appreciated.
Unread 05-23-2007, 08:53 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I don't think you could ever make it wider? I never considered that someone may want to use this in two column mode. Open your eq2ui_mainhud_maintained.xml in a text editor, find the text MaximumSize="255,9999" in the first line and delete it. Next time you start the game you should be able to resize the window to your liking.
Unread 05-23-2007, 11:37 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Yes it could be wider. It was really nice because using the slim settings it didnt' take up much room and I wouldn't have to scroll. Could see all my maintained spells at glance. As a swashy with hurricane I often get 12 or so things from poisons and weapon procs ticking away so it is a nice feature.

Edit: It worked like a charm. It was odd considering the maximumsize was 9999, 9999 but deleting it seemed to fix the issue. Thanks for the quick response and the great UI.

Last edited by Kellindril : 05-23-2007 at 11:55 PM.
Unread 05-24-2007, 05:05 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

As a side note, if there are permanent buffs that you don't want to see you can just scroll them off the window with the mouse wheel. Just don't forget about them though, since your maintained window might look blank if all your buffs are scrolled off. (The default UI window used to do this but it was changed because it confused people.)