EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 08-09-2011, 11:07 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Cool Threat window dissapears after relog

Ok if i go into the drums ui menu after logging in i have to click show threat meter then it shows up , after logging onto a new toon or leaving game and relogging it isnt there again ! if i click show threat meter it appears back in the place i put it for each character but then dissapears each time i log or change toons and once again i have to open the menu and manualy click the show threat .. is that normal? also i have it locked ect.. thanks once again!
Or am i being lazy

One last thing im wondering if i can add a command to my cast buttons that allows my pet to attack when casting a heal on the tank ?
Would i add that command after the spell info or before it ?
and no slashes from what i understand. as in,

pet attack ( instead of )
/pet attack

Last edited by kinglancerin : 08-09-2011 at 11:11 AM.
Unread 08-09-2011, 01:32 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Yes, the "pet attack" line would work. Can put it before or after, but put it on it's own line.

As for the Threat window. Go into your normal options and make sure it is set to always show.
Unread 08-09-2011, 05:14 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

It is enabled hmm
Unread 08-09-2011, 07:34 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Try this. Open up your Server_Character_eq2_uisettings.xml file, and search for "Threat". You should get a line that looks similar to this:
Code:
        <Window Name="Threat" alignment="5" alignment_offset="71,-201" backdrop_mo_o="0" backdrop_n_o="0" click_through="true" frame_mo_o="0" frame_n_o="0" locked="true" size="160,22" visible="true" window_style="1" />
And delete that whole line. I once also encountered a strange Threat window problem, but it was only happening on one character. The problem was fixed using the method above. It was some sort of force_hidden property that got tagged in but never removed.