EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-14-2010, 02:52 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Auto attack bar dissapearing

Mr Drumstix, please allow me to thank you for this great and easy to use UI. I have it running perfectly on my computer except for one problem that is kind of annoying.
When I first installed the UI everything showed up fine. I moved a few windows around to accommodate my tastes. I put my auto attack bar below the health bar in the middle of the screen. In plain sight, never covered up by my hotkeys. After a few times of logging in and out of the game I noticed that the auto attack bar stopped showing up while i was fighting. I thought that i had done something wrong so I tried pressing F10, moving all my windows around to find it while I was in combat.
I tried reinstalling the auto attack only into the drums ui folder to no avail.
Finally I had to completely remove the UI and reinstall it fresh for the auto attack bar to show up again in combat. I was very happy with myself until I logged in today and found that when I attacked anything it was no where to be found.

Any assistance on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

-Lettles

EDIT: I also noticed that none of the options windows pop up now IE Cure options, the menu screen for your UI etc. They did before and now when i left click them nothing happens.

Last edited by allysonlettie : 02-14-2010 at 02:57 PM.