EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 03-04-2007, 04:24 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Completly new, need a some help walking through

Ok im really completly new to loading the UI in. My old computer crashed so basically my new one has nothing in it. I have everything for the UI set up, ive downloaded it, got the microsoft 1.1, eqmaps ect. Now I need some help walking through so I can use it. Where do I put the bobsui folder, what do I put in it, how do I put the xd, dds files ect in it because I don't see anyway to extra them. And where are they? where is the eq2.ini file suppose to be? You see im really clueless on how to put everything where its at. I searched through the forums already and nothing helped. Anyone have a step by step they help me through with.
Unread 03-04-2007, 08:05 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Anyone know anything? I have seen nothing at all that makes any sense. The install walkthrough doesnt tell me anything, doesnt tell me where things are, where things need to be ect. Its like theres large gaps in what your suppose to do that your expected to know it.
Unread 03-04-2007, 09:12 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Runnyeye

Please read these instructions

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=6468

The bobsui thing is just an example folder, and i must admit those "gereral" install instructions can be confusing.
As all these excellent modders either make the zips/rars extract into the right place, or make nice little installers.

All the files and folders will go into the right place if your follow the instructions above.

Hope this helps

Wolf