From the window's own introductory text:
----- BEGIN QUOTE -----
Welcome to the Milquetowst Info Center, your one-stop in-game EQ2 reference window! Here's what you'll find under the various tabs....
(1) "Misc": Links to useful Web sites, a basic hunting guide, lists of classes, character traits, racial traditions and languages, a breakdown of faction levels, an overview of religion in Norrath, an explanation of heroic opportunities, a list of available mounts (mostly horses), "Game Update" patch notes, the famous "Things I Wish I'd Known Earlier" message from the official EQ2 forums (now completely updated), and finally, a guide to optimizing the game's graphics settings.
(2) "Spells": A complete list of spells and combat arts for every class, along with a list of the "fun" spells available to members of each class.
(3) "Writs": Breakdowns by city and tier of available writs (a.k.a. city tasks), notes about status items, and a list of city faction rewards. (The latter list also appears under the "Houses" tab, since many of the rewards are house items.)
(4) "Quests": An overview of lore and legend quests (a.k.a. creature mastery quests), lists of heritage, signature and access quests, and detailed information about the collection quests available throughout Norrath. (Walk-thrus for some heritage, signature and other important quests can be found here, as well, though in general, for walk-thrus, you're better of consulting Allakhazam's Web site or eq2i.com.)
(5) "Harvest": Complete lists of the items which can be harvested from various zones, as well as an overview of which artisan classes have a use for the various types of harvested material.
(6) "Cookbook": An overview of how food and drink work in Norrath, and complete lists of all provisioner recipes. And for non-provisioners, there's also a handy list of food and drink items with the maximum possible (five-hour) duration.
(7) "Alchemy": Extensive information about potions and poisons.
(8) "Houses": A list of housing prices, a list of furniture items that can help to significantly reduce the status cost of your home, a list of placeable books, a list of house items you can obtain by completing newbie racial quests, some notes about carnivorous houseplants, notes about consignment containers, and lists of guild status and city faction rewards (many of which are house items).
(9) "Socials": A list of all social commands (a.k.a. emotes) in the game, arranged according to which ones are voiced and/or animated. You can have your character perform an emote simply by clicking it on the list.
(10) "Notes": Whatever you want to have available for your own reference while you play, that isn't already included somewhere else, can be added here!
Obviously, no single person can compile the amount of information included in the Info Center single-handedly. I owe an incredible debt of gratitude to the many people and Web sites from which I've stolen -- er, "borrowed" -- information.
As well, of course, many thanks go to all those who are using the Info Center, without whose input it wouldn't be nearly as useful as it has become!
Inevitably, there will be errors and omissions in the data presented here. If you notice anything that needs to be corrected or updated, or think of anything that's not here that really ought to be, then by all means, let me know! You can post suggestions or comments to the "Milquetowst Info Center" forum thread at eq2interface.com, mail them in-game to either Rainbeau or Fayberry on the Permafrost server, or send them via real e-mail to [email protected]
And if you happen to have characters with too much money on the Permafrost server, feel free to send a plat or three to one of my characters!
----- END QUOTE -----
As it says above, if you have any suggestions or comments, post them here!
-- Darryl (Milquetowst)
Milquetowst Info Center