EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 12-01-2005, 04:57 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default No deadspace hotbar?

I'v never used one before but now that I'm playing a caster and finding the need for several additional hotbars I decided to try Mook's 3in1 hotbar with no deadspace...

Problem is I unfortunately decided to try this at the exact moment in time SOE decided to whip out LU17 with the new hotbar features. When I go into the game after installing Mook's hotbar I get errors saying hotbar 1, 2 and 3 are each older versions and it loaded the defaults instead.

Is this hotbar still working after LU17 or since they updated all hotbars will the mods for them need to be updated in turn?

Do I even need a hotbar mod now that SOE has made this hotbar change themselves? My problem with the hotbar is not the size of it (though now being able to resize them is helpful) but rather trying to stack hotbars close to each other and chat windows without having areas of each button not being able to be clicked on the top or bottom portion of the button itself. Since I'v never used Mook's deadspace removal mod I'm unsure if this will fix my problem but I don't believe SOE's new hotbar has fixed my problem either.
Unread 12-01-2005, 07:10 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

same problem here.

Then i tried using original hotkey bars and wanted to change size. a new window poped but it stays plain black and i cannot chnge any setting for icon size!

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this window with custom UI?
Unread 12-01-2005, 08:17 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Unrest

It is simple really, just make sure that the xml file has the version that is on the new hotbar xml. every window that is having that problem all you need to do is add the version number and make them the same. Some might have a different problem but this should fix the issue with the hotbars.
Unread 12-01-2005, 12:34 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

What number do I need to change exactly? If I open them up they are identical and both say at the top:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
Unread 12-01-2005, 12:39 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Unrest

You need to look for something that looks like this:
Code:
<Page BackgroundColor="#00FF00" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="70,535" MaximumSize="1024,1024" MinimumSize="28,28" Name="Hotkey" PackLocation="right,bottom" PackLocationProp="-954/0001,-233/0001" ScrollExtent="394,31" Size="394,31" UserMovable="true" UserResizable="true" version="1.1">
It should be right under the line that you mentioned. make sure it has that version number in there.