EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 10-29-2005, 08:46 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default a normal looking complete UI...

Well, i know theres a few things that just change around the journal and stuff, but lately there arnt many normal looking with extra features, like a old guild window i used before DOF came out, listed all the stats you get at each guild level and more, and just all this nice stuff all in one, now when i download a full set its kinda uglyish (sorry, i knwo its hard work and people must like it just doesnt look great to me) things like the fish for swimming, i like the normal just bars.. and stuff, i also like shrunken stuff like the Small HO and the small hotbars and other cool stuff..i unno im just wasting your time with this long message, but can anybody help me out? like, i like the whatever steel or laffs lite but they need bigger size screens i play on 1028 x 7## becuase thats what the game resizes to while runnning windowed mode and if its bigger they all stack and you cant play windowed :P
Unread 10-29-2005, 09:03 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Toxxulia

My suggestion is this:

1) Delete all the custom files in your custom folder.

2) Most if not all the complete UI sets now offer the choice of downloading just seperate pieces that you may like, instead of getting them all. DO THIS, find what you like in each set, dload them.

3) For the pieces that are not in a complete set, download them as well.

4) Repeat until you have every piece you want.

5) Save all these pieces in your custom folder. They will load if you did not change the name of the custom folder that is set in your EQ2.INI file. If you change this folder name you must tell EQ2.INI what the new name is by editting the .ini

6) Log into EQ2, set the screen to whatever size you use in windowed mode.

7) Now, rearrange all the peices to fit where you want them and then you will be set. The pieces you want, and the positioning you desire.
Unread 10-29-2005, 09:29 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by depechenode
My suggestion is this:

1) Delete all the custom files in your custom folder.

2) Most if not all the complete UI sets now offer the choice of downloading just seperate pieces that you may like, instead of getting them all. DO THIS, find what you like in each set, dload them.

3) For the pieces that are not in a complete set, download them as well.

4) Repeat until you have every piece you want.

5) Save all these pieces in your custom folder. They will load if you did not change the name of the custom folder that is set in your EQ2.INI file. If you change this folder name you must tell EQ2.INI what the new name is by editting the .ini

6) Log into EQ2, set the screen to whatever size you use in windowed mode.

7) Now, rearrange all the peices to fit where you want them and then you will be set. The pieces you want, and the positioning you desire.
yea, thats what i usually do but yea, where can i find a thingy to chate while zoning? i cant find that UI
Unread 10-30-2005, 03:23 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

This is the piece I use for the loading screen

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=3522