04-24-2023, 07:42 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes - April 25, 2023
Letís get ready to ruuummbbbllleee!!! Come one, come all to the newest TLE PvP server, Zarrakon! Enter the Shattered Lands and get ready to relive your early adventures in EverQuest II and become the legend you were born to be!
HOUSING AND GUILD HALLS
- Hailing Ronald Gleneed in Freeport or Qeynos on a Lore and Legend server will check how many quests have been completed for the Legend Hunting event, and force the achievement completed on characters that it did not correctly update for.
- The achievement, Takish'Hiz to the Limit, will now properly reward an item to all classes upon completion.
- Added "Tour" button to "For Sale" tab.
- When choosing to visit a house that you have friend or trustee access with, the UI will now show a "Visit" button more clearly in the UI.
- Added a speculative fix for when you consumed a deed then clicked "Buy" on a house the UI may not refresh properly (display only issue).
- All boss encounters introduced with the Empire of Antiquity Game Update should now have double loot functionality as expected.
- The following Raid missions will now reward Renewal Crate [Tier 12] to adventurers who have NOT completed either Raj'Dur Plateaus: The Hunt [Raid] or Sandstone Delta: The Standing Storm [Raid]:
- Renewal of Ro I [Raid]
- Renewal of Ro II [Raid]
- Renewal of Ro III [Raid]
- Renewal of Ro IV [Raid]
- Renewal of Ro V [Raid]
- A few items that were improperly spelled are now more "delectable."
- The following items have been updated with fighter related defensive stats:
- Barbute of Righteousness
- Barbute of Righteousness of the Conqueror
- Barbute of the Eternal Sentinel
- Barbute of the Eternal Sentinel of the Conqueror
- Barbute of the Malicious
- Barbute of the Malicious of the Conqueror
- Barbute of the Vehement
- Barbute of the Vehement of the Conqueror
- Boots of Perception
- Boots of Perception of the Conqueror
- Breastplate of Righteousness
- Breastplate of the Eternal Sentinel
- Breastplate of the Malicious
- Breastplate of the Vehement
- Gauntlets of Righteousness
- Gauntlets of the Eternal Sentinel
- Gauntlets of the Malicious
- Gauntlets of the Vehement
- Gloves of Perception
- Greaves of Righteousness
- Greaves of the Eternal Sentinel
- Greaves of the Malicious
- Greaves of the Vehement
- Gussets of Righteousness
- Gussets of Righteousness of the Conqueror
- Gussets of the Eternal Sentinel
- Gussets of the Eternal Sentinel of the Conqueror
- Gussets of the Malicious
- Gussets of the Malicious of the Conqueror
- Gussets of the Vehement
- Gussets of the Vehement of the Conqueror
- Pants of Perception
- Sabatons of Righteousness
- Sabatons of Righteousness of the Conqueror
- Sabatons of the Eternal Sentinel
- Sabatons of the Eternal Sentinel of the Conqueror
- Sabatons of the Malicious
- Sabatons of the Malicious of the Conqueror
- Sabatons of the Vehement
- Sabatons of the Vehement of the Conqueror
- Shoulder Pads of Perception
- Shoulder Pads of Perception of the Mogul
- Skullcap of Perception
- Skullcap of Perception of the Conqueror
- Spaulders of Righteousness
- Spaulders of Righteousness of the Mogul
- Spaulders of the Eternal Sentinel
- Spaulders of the Eternal Sentinel of the Mogul
- Spaulders of the Malicious
- Spaulders of the Malicious of the Mogul
- Spaulders of the Vehement
- Spaulders of the Vehement of the Mogul
- Tunic of Perception
- Wristguards of Perception
- Wristguards of Perception of the Conqueror
- The Sparking Innovative Bracelet and the Sparking Innovative Bangle can now be equipped on the right wrist as well as the left wrist, so both can be worn at the same time.
- The Sparking Innovative Pouch can now be equipped in the ranged slot.
- The Sparking Innovative Censer should now be able to be equipped.
- The Lope Lessee is now properly Licensed.
- Mote of the Regrowth is now Lore.
- Corrected an issue with event and seasonal Overseer adventures that prevented rewards from being granted for Overseer level 41 and above.
TIME LOCKED SERVERS
- Excavation Protection Measures - Sylvan encroachers is now spelled correctly in quest journal.
- Knights in the Round - The statuette of Lady Tera is now also located somewhere within Nektropos Castle: The Return.
- The Stone Behind the Ankh - Sir Trodonis now waits until post Echoes of Faydwer to appear in Butcherblock Mountains.
- Addressed an issue that was limiting access to New Tunaria on Varsoon. The zone, New Tunaria, can now spin up additional instances.
- The "Destroy Vessel" recipe in the Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt [Heroic] no longer has the option to be completed via blueprint.
- In the quest "Takish Delight: Tickety BOOM" Gnorbert should now properly ask for samara fruit from the treants.
- Kael Drakkel Server:
- The recipe for "Enhanced Cloth Faydark Miracle Gloves" can now be crafted.
- There should no longer be red tradeskill shiny collectibles in heroic-only rooms in the Buried Takish'Hiz: Empire of Antiquity. The mixed solo and heroic content of the Elddar Exchange will still have the red shinies.
- In case of component loss, a crate containing another bag of broken tools will appear to the left of the crafting table in the Artisan's Ancilla when players are on "D.I.R.T.Y. Jobs - The Right Tools"
- "D.I.R.T.Y. Jobs - The Right Tools" will no longer allow you to craft the pickaxes before the shovels, preventing the quest from deleting the components before you are finished crafting the shovels.
- Rakira, mother to the intrepid ratonga Raffik, has traveled to the Isle of Mara to visit her son and would be happy to help out the crafters that rescued her family.
- Rakira can be found on the docks of the Village of Shin for those who meet the requirements.
- Level 100+ crafters who have completed the "Pirates!" quest for Raffik will now have access to four new quests to obtain recipes for artisan's amalgamations using resources from Plane of Magic through Vetrovia.
- Each quest will require completion of the quest before it as well as a certain minimum crafting level:
- "Amalgamations for All: Plane of Magic" requires level 100 tradeskill and completion of "Pirates!"
- "Amalgamations for All: Surrounding Knowledge" requires level 110 tradeskill and completion of "Amalgamations for All: Plane of Magic"
- "Amalgamations for All: Luclin Largesse" requires level 120 tradeskill and completion of "Amalgamations for All: Surrounding Knowledge"
- "Amalgamations for All: Vetrovian Verdure" requires level 125 tradeskill and, yep, you guessed it, completion of "Amalgamations for All: Luclin Largesse"
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Corrected an issue with recipe sending that could wipe out recipes from the list on the client.
- Buried Takish'Hiz: Empire of Antiquity [Contested]
- Bulbrusk the Bulbous's mushroom adds spawn at a slower rate, but provide him with bleedthrough and other bonuses to offensive and defensive stats.
- Bulbrusk the Bulbous's fairy adds have less health and spawn at a slower rate.
- The Magmalgam's Blazing Hilt will apply a short duration resolve buff to allow the spell's target to get reacquainted with their original resolve.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Flitter and/or Flutter to cast their curses multiple times in succession.
- More florphilim lashers have found a home within The Takish Archives.
- New solo boss encounters have been added to The Elddar Exchange.
- The sustained damage, Invasive Species III, from Heroic III bosses no longer bypass wards.
- Solo and Heroic I bosses in The Elddar Exchange are now immune to indirect AOEs until they enter combat.
- Heroic base population now have a chance to inflict extra damage through a proc called Nature Strike, which can be warded. This replaces the previous spell damage from their Tera'Noth's Bounty buff which bypassed wards.
- Encounters within the Chamber of Reviviscence are now epic tier.
- All classes should now be able to dispel The Dazzlefly's *spoiler* should their dispel level be high enough.
- The Heroic III base population NPCs, blooming resonance and lumberhead guardian, on the second floor of Sanctum Arcanum, are now immune to indirect AOEs until they enter combat.
- The Idol of Caedor's incrementing buff, Chip Off the Old Block, can now be dispelled by any class with the appropriate dispel level.
- Ceroth's archetype Chronicles buff now stoneskins 90% of incoming attacks from players not of the chosen archetype.
- To prevent Enexen the Exhumed's treasure chest from being unreachable in the killing depths of The Takish Archives, it now always spawns where Enexen first appears.
- Buried Takish'Hiz: Foundation of Knowledge [Solo]
- The Delving Departed's Eldritch Method will no longer fear pets.
- Takish Badlands: The Boundless Gulf [Raid]
- Nirag the Boundless has had his maximum health reduced.
- Hold of Rime: The Ascent
- Witch Doctor Vuh'Duh will no longer die after completing his Anti-Life Beam event.
- The Renewal of Ro [Heroic III] boss sustained damage spells, All Eyes on You and Reproach of Growth, no longer bypass wards.