- The EverQuest II client and server architecture have been updated to 64-bit with this update.
HOUSING AND GUILD HALLS
- Tickets for Drunder, Highhold and Skyshrine Capital Guildhalls now list their house item limits when examining the tickets on the Marketplace.
- Deeds for a "blood-written contract" and "a Skyblade Skiff deed of ownership" now list the house item limits when examining the deeds.
- Mistmoore's Bone Braided Bracelet - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Mystmyr Bone Braided Bracelet - Item name has now been changed to not share the same name with another item.
- Gear purchased using Copper Jubilation Medals can no longer be sold to merchants in exchange for Platinum.
- Corrected a typo that incorrectly stated that the Tradable Tradeskill Level 120 Boost granted the Level 120 Heroic Character Boost, rather than the Visions of Vetrovia: Tradeskill Level 120 Boost.
- The Potion of Crafting Progress is now Heirloom on all servers.
The following Public Quest zones may now be started with a minimum of 2 characters and no longer require maximum participation to update the "Doctor's Orders" quests for Dr. Arcana:
- Eryslai, Winds of Twilight
- Awuidor, the Dark Fathoms
- Aurelian Coast's Runestone Isle
- The Blinding's Prismatic Depths
- Off to the Ossuary - The Cave of Illboding Dark is available once again for those on Varsoon server.
- The Prince and I - The Thexian Hideaway is available once again for those on Varsoon server.
- New house item doors have new sounds that match the make and style of the door.
- The Spectral Tethering Chains for "Piercing the Darkness: Marketplace of Horrors Part I" has had a small typo fix to the item description.
- Inheriting Family: Side Salad - Vinegar needed for this tradeskill quest is once again available from Merchant Murgina in the Feerott.
- The Dusty Blue Stone - Aristide Calais should no longer spawn under the floor of the tower.
- Drodo's Goodies - Augin Drodo should no longer spawn under the Bobick docks.
- Displaced and Discouraged - Belka Thunderheart should no longer spawn underground.
- Blood for Blood - The Qeynos Guard Barracks: Ceremonial Chamber are now set to level 80 for those on the Kael Drakkel server.
Corrected an issue that prevented several tradeskill merchants from selling fuels on a time-locked server.
Corrected the final product on the following recipes:
- Enhanced Plate Ulteran Forceful Gloves
- Enhanced Chain Crushbone Fighter Bracers
- Enhanced Cloth Crushbone Fighter Wrist Wraps
- Enhanced Leather Crushbone Fighter Wrist Wraps
- Enhanced Plate Crushbone Fighter Vambraces
- Enhanced Plate Deep Forge Miracle Mantle
- Enhanced Leather Erudin Brawler Leggings
- Enhanced Fens of Nathsar Miracle Symbol
- Enhanced Charasis Calm Mind Cudgel
ZONES AND POPULATION
- The Stonebrunt Highlands
- Razim Othologold should no longer fall below Quel'ule.
- Withered Lands
- A collectible no longer has a chance to spawn in unreachable spots in Mourning Lowlands.
- Frostfang Sea
- Gerta Frostbeard of New Halas has restocked her bar with your requested provisions. No need to only drink goldenswill stout now!
- Greater Faydark
- Kalamar Vesinger should no longer fall below Joleena's Restaurant in Kelethin.
- Mahngavi Wastes
- Jungle Shrubs should no longer have a chance to spawn on tree trunks.
- Nektropos Castle: The Return
- Fixed a bug that could prevent The Cursed Remains of Deirdra, Jenni, Crysta, Melanie, Sheila Everling from spawning.
- Players who have been made looter in a group or raid now have access to the "/readycheck" command.