06-13-2022, 07:40 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes - June 14, 2022
- Trading in a zone with a lockout timer will now apply that lockout timer to both characters involved in the trade.
- The 48 hour trade window will now only apply to group or raid members who were in the zone when the window was generated.
- Thadampos will now sell a Jubilant Familiar Infusion to level 125 subscribers.
- Set Recall Point - Players on Varsoon and Kaladim servers can now bind in the Qeynos villages and Freeport neighborhoods.
- Targets will no longer break mesmerize from damage over time detriments applied prior to being mesmerized.
HOUSING AND GUILD HALLS
- Corrected a bug that caused Teleportation Pads and Luclin Teleportation Pads to conflict with each others teleportation networks.
- The Cognatic Bixie Bopper Plushie has now been coaxed into fitting into the home depot.
- Jubilee house items "Portrait of an Oakmyst Dryad" and "Lazy Drain Guardians" can now be stored within a home depot.
- Corrected a bug that caused some level 95 and 100 heroic character starting equipment to vanish into the ether. Characters who were missing these items should find them back in their inventory or overflow slots upon login.
- The following items have been updated:
- Bright Ember Necklace
- Bright Ember Ring
- Bright Ember Earring
- Maltena's Brooch
- Thexian Necklace of Necroism
- Items found in Spirits of the Lost have been updated.
- Found Robust Wrist Wraps and Found Robust Bracers now use a more appropriate icon. Who knew that you'd not want to wear boots as bracers?
- Orc Society - Romiak Jusathorn's name is now spelled correctly in book text and dialogue.
- On the Origins of Shadowed Men - Romiak Jusathorn's name is now spelled correctly in book text and dialogue.
- Logos Canon Totem - Item is no longer using an earring icon.
- Corrected item progression in the following zones: The Tallon Hording Halls, The Sullon Mines, The Darkened Den, Heroic: The Tallon Hording Halls, Heroic: The Sullon Mines, Heroic: The Darkened Den
- Several pieces of Overseer Season 4 cloth footwear have been renamed from "sandles" to "sandals"
- Mana Sieve VII ability scrolls will now transmute into the correct components.
- The following spell scrolls can now be transmuted: Battery and Assault XII (Adept), Double-Cross XI (Adept).
- Items found in the following level 50 Heroic dungeons have been adjusted:
- Miragul's Menagerie
- The Bastion of Flames
- The Oratorium of Thyr
- The Sanctum of Fear
- Items dropped from Chalandria the Queen of the Cursed in Nektropos Castle: The Return have been adjusted.
- Items dropped from Lord Nagalik in Solusek's Eye (Shattered Lands) have been adjusted.
- Ancient Tae Ew Tablet now has the correct item stats.
- City Raid Merchant items have been adjusted.
- Crafted item Rough Linen Robe no longer has the imbue proc upon it.
- Adornments flagged as Prestige may now be applied to equipment flagged as Prestige.
- Visions of Vetrovia familiar drop tables now include a chance to obtain season nine familiars.
- Sprocket Gearsniffer will no longer conflict with familiars.
- Potion's of Crafting Progress from the monthly membership claim option are now heirloom on all servers.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a zone crash during the Hack 'n Slash Public Quest.
- The clockwork energy source for "Gearing the Competition" is now easier to see.
- A More Aggressive Method - Your hungry boarfiend should update the quest when eats its full of Nightmarsh shroomlings.
- Minor typo fix made to a journal entry for "Inheriting Family".
- Rescue the Reverend - The assassin will now attack if you beat him to Reverend Valac.
- The rewards for the quest Revelation in The Icy Dig have been updated to be No Trade:
- Journeyman Defender's Shroud
- Journeyman Medium's Shroud
- Journeyman Healer's Shroud
- Journeyman Stalker's Shroud
- The Familiars Wild quest will now grant season nine familiars.
- Tinkerfest quest "Gearing the Competition" will now allow you to craft the required items within another zone if you truly feel the need to leave the instance instead of using one of the two crafting stations within the zone.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Current adornments may now be used in all versions of the Innovation: Tinkerer's Trial instances.
- Enchanted Lands
- Spearfish are guaranteed to spawn off the coast.
- Nektropos Castle: The Return
- Fixed a bug that could prevent The Cursed Remains of Alana Everling from spawning.
- Castle Vacrul: Haunting Presence [Raid]
- Mayong should now update the mission "Visions of Victories II" if defeated on the first attempt.
- Acrimoniad will now only spawn in the first instance of the zone.
- Knubed will now only spawn in the first instance of the zone.
- Alangria will now only spawn in the first instance of the zone.
- The mount,"Allogata Skyspear" is now exclusive to the following encounters and will drop at a 100% rate:
- Karuupa Jungle: The Fading Light [Raid] - Guabancek
- Mahngavi Wastes: The Engulfing Night [Raid] - The Undead Lords
- Forlorn Gist: Emerging Deceit [Raid] - Lithania Dyrmelia
- Castle Vacrul: Thirst for Power [Raid] - Vorigan