Blood of Luclin [Solo] instances
- Priests will now inflict more damage against NPCs.
- All NPCs now inflict slightly more damage via a buff called "Prismatic Aura." This does not apply to NPCs within Shining Mesa Stronghold.
Sanctus Seru: Echelon of Divinity [Solo]
- The Luminary cleric and arbiter lifetap, Dius Motus, only heals them once per successful cast and is cast less often.
Ruins of Ssraeshza [Heroic and Solo]
- The Warrior's Relic can be obtained whether or not the gate rises after defeating Vesshtri the Swordfang.
- Heroic named encounters now have appropriate heroic boss buffs.
- Shadowed spectres on the Ruins of Ka Vethan will now fight back.
- A status merchant has opened up shop in Recuso Tor.
- Corrected an issue that prevented players who had hired Skando Eyespot the Zephyren Avenger from hiring Tarsil the Pure or Horthis, the Vengeful
- Savage Rake II will now say it is Savage Rake II.
- Claras Chaotic Cacophony IX will now correctly scale its fervor buff by level.
- Thuri's Doleful Thrust XI will no longer heal enough to heal everyone you have ever known, ever.
- Lucidity X will now grant the correct amount of Fervor and Fervor overcap.
- Fanaticism VII will now grant its weapon damage bonus component.
- Deteriorate will now only grant its potency debuff component to Deteriorate X.
- The Empty Mines of Temple Ssraeshza: Piercing the Darkness for the "Message in a Shadowed Bottle" instance is now persistent for 2 hours, so that if you leave the zone it will stay in the saved progression it was left in for 2 hours.
- Corrected an issue in the Empty Mines of Temple Ssraeshza that would sometimes cause the 4th set of buttons in the bottom floor to not open the door correctly.
- Corrected an issue that caused some unresearched items to be able to be seen early.
- A evac point has been added to the Empty Mines of Temple Ssraeshza: Piercing the Darkness zone.
- Spellflurry saddles have been converted to granting a reduced amount of ability doublecast chance instead of spell doubleattack chance.
- Corrected an issue that caused The Eyeless and Reishi Grazer familiars to lose stats when leveled instead of gain them.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Umbra and Skygge mounts from swapping to their house item versions.
- Ergrott, Cerulean Terror will will upgrade stat bonuses after completing the "Shattered Dawn" achievement.
- Corrected the merchant requirement to purchase Blood of Luclin primer recipescrolls to check for level 111 tradeskilling and the Piercing the Darkness: The Sad Tale of Benosch Ironsprocket Part I quest.