11-13-2018, 10:25 AM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday November 13, 2018 "Chaos Descending"
The Elemental Planes of Order have been thrown into chaos! Thrust in the middle of a mystery of Celestial proportions, you must return to the Planes of Power to help restore balance to the Planes of Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. Accomplishing this will be no small feat, and you will need to make new allies such as Maelin Starpyre, the Grand Librarian of Myrist, who resides within the Plane of Knowledge, as well as learn the fate of infamous characters from Norrath’s past by traveling to the Plane of Justice.
Along the way, you will gain new strengths and new abilities necessary for battling the ceaseless denizens of the Elemental Planes and the puppet master behind them! Will you defeat the gods who sit upon the Elemental Thrones? The future of the Planes depends upon you in Chaos Descending, EverQuest II’s 15th expansion!
- Face the trials of the Elemental Planes with all new adventure, tradeskill, and public quests!
- Get ahead with new achievements, collections, and more.
- Conquer all new Solo, Heroic and Raid challenges, including a new contested Raid Dungeon!
- Mount Gear – Mounts can now be equipped with gear to bolster their rider’s power!
- Mount Levels – For the first time your mounts can now level! They can level to 10.
- Ascension Levels – Ascend 5 levels to 20.
- Mercenary Levels – Gain another 10 levels, for a maximum of 20!
- Characters will now receive an increase to Hit Points as they level from 101 to 110.
- You can now enter very large values into the Set Price popup UI.
- You may now resize width of the target window.
- Your group members list can now be reordered on the client. This will change the order they're drawn in the group members window, and will change which character your F2-F6 keys (or whichever keys you've bound the "target_group_member 0-5" actions to in the Options menu) will target.
- Right-clicking on a member in your group members window will offer you three additional actions: "Move Up", "Move Down", and "Reset Group Order". "Move Up" and "Move Down" will swap with the next or previous group member. Selecting "Move Up" on the first group member will wrap to the back and vice versa for "Move Down". The "Reset Group Order" action will restore the order to what is seen by the server and other clients who have not reordered their group members.
- When somebody joins your group, the ordering will be preserved. If a group member in the middle of your reordered list leaves, then the ordering will reset automatically and notify you about this via chat.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Fixed an issue where the Guild search functionality was excluding matches that only matched on tradeskillers.
- The Recruiting tab in the Guild window now allows you to specify separate Adventure and Tradeskill Levels. The filter options dialog in the Guilds Looking For Members window also has controls to match and will auto-populate your character's tradeskill and adventure level. All dropdowns for specifying levels have been replaced with input fields so you can just type level filters in directly.
Plane of Magic
- Some zones, such as Myrist, will suppress your mount appearances to prevent large mounts from smothering important NPC's. This restriction will not prevent you from gaining the mount ground speed.
- Mournthing will no longer eat pants.
- Ascension experience will now be granted when completing Kunark Ascending, Planes of Prophecy or Chaos Descending quests. Ascension level up is handled automatically when.