EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-29-2008, 06:32 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Hot Keys

Hi Guys. I really like this UI but I have just one question. How can I make more hot key bars and enable the ability to move them around. Currently I have one bar that I can flit through to other bars, I can re-size it and re-space it, and I can un-check the "Lock" box but I am still not able to move it. Any input on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Unread 03-01-2008, 05:50 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle

Just to let you know all of this should and can be done in any UI including the default one. Other than this UI does use a bit of a different movement.

Right click on your hotbar and unlock it or at least make sure it is unlocked. Left click on your spinner at the number not the arrows (or the far left of your hotbar if you do not have a spinner but you say you can flip through so I assumed you did) you will then see a little box on the far right of your hotbar. You can mouse over that box and you will get an arrow compass cursor, left click and drag the hotbar where you want it. Then just lock your hotbar again and click on the number of the hotbar to make the box go away. (In the default UI you can pretty much just drag the hotbar from any nonbutton space)

Now if you right click on your spinner (or the far left of your hotbar if you do not have a spinner) you will get an option to add a new hotbar.

Also to let you know, you can change the size and all kinds of other options by right clicking your hotbar and going to hotbar settings. I also believe that window settings has options that affect things as well.