EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Unread 01-12-2008, 02:30 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default EQ2Map messing up between zones

Greetings. I started playing EQ2 a few days ago, and the first thing a told friend me to grab was ProfitUI and EQ2Map. I heard what they did and how many people raved about it, so of course it was natural I grab it. I'm having some problems working it however. I downloaded the auto-updater, installed it AFTER installing ProfitUI so it would detect the UI mod, so I know it's not that. Every time I zone into another zone there's about a 50% chance that the POIs will ALL disappear from my map, and the default EQ2 waypoints being way off from where they should be on my map. The only way I've been able to fix it is to log out and back in, and very rarely closing the map and re-opening it will fix it. I looked around the forums a bit and saw that there were other people having similar problems and it seemed like the only remedies given were to completely reinstall EQ2Map, so I did that. It's still doing it. I've seen it happen much more often around the Commonlands areas, but it's also happened to me in FP itself and Nektulos as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Valesti Einherjar 20 Dirge of Crushbone
Unread 01-12-2008, 02:37 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Hi mine was doing the exact same thing, and sometimes the poi's from the previouse zone I was in would super impose over the ones in the current zone I would be in. I use the fetish nightfall UI btw 9.5. I solved this issue by going into the default folder/images maps copy and replace the one in my fetish folder than redoing my custome poi's file. No I no londer get the issue. Hope it makes some sense to yah and helps