EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 11-25-2006, 09:33 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Possible Guild Window Bugs

Hi all,

This being my first post on this site, I first want to thank everyone who devotes their time to creating this site, it's mods, and it's community. Fantastic job!

Anyway, I downloaded Profit as my first total custom UI (I previously had EQ2Map, and Milquetowst with default UI) and have noticed some potential bugs. Or perhaps my machine's settings.

It seems that many features of the guild page are not functioning.

The following pics come from a 1920X1200@60Hz resolution...

In this shot, none of my guild's events are showing. This is also true for the Events Tab. And it is not showing my guild's correct lvl, 23.

In this shot, most of the permission's are missing.

All Bank Logs are blank.

In this shot the guild recruiting descriptions are missing. However, when I click Edit the guild's descriptions are correctly in the popup window. Also, I cannot select the Details button at the bottom of the screen. Instead it will selected and deslect the Recruiting for Guild check box and if I mouse click as far right as the yellow line I've indicated, it will still select/deselect the check box.

Again, thanks to gm9 for this outstanding mod and to all who participate in there forums!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000001.jpg
Views:	700
Size:	285.1 KB
ID:	5456  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000002.jpg
Views:	753
Size:	287.1 KB
ID:	5457  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000003.jpg
Views:	710
Size:	274.7 KB
ID:	5458  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000004.jpg
Views:	725
Size:	300.1 KB
ID:	5459  

Last edited by gmping : 11-25-2006 at 09:45 PM. Reason: I incorrectly linked the pics.
Unread 11-25-2006, 10:17 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Did you try reinstalling profit UI? by the looks of it it seems like there are some messed up files in there, it acts like it's on that thing as the game is still loading up, in the player window it says Ambassador Rotgaf, combat exp disabled, I have no clue what is the cause of it besides corrupt files. Delete your Profit UI folder and install the newest version and see if that fixes it
Unread 11-26-2006, 04:18 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I reinstalled the mod and almost all is well. I now realize that the reason the guild window wasn't fully functioning was due to the fact that I had used /loadui (yes I know I'm naughty for using it and should be punished *grin*) to revert back to the original to figure out how to click the Details button on the Recruiting tab. Using /loadui to return to Profit mod is what caused the bugs. Of course, exiting EQ2 and restarting will fix this problem.

However, this leaves my original problem. The Details button still triggers the check box. Upon further inspection I noticed that if I scroll my cursor slightly below or slightly above the button, it will highlight and I can click to open the Details window. Which makes it only a minor cosmetic problem.

Thanks for the quick response!
Unread 11-27-2006, 05:22 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

*punishes gmping for using /loadui, thinks about borrowing Faetyl's cattle prod next time somebody touches that command, and goes on to explain:* ProfitUI contains no custom Guild window, so the bugs you are seeing should be reported to SOE (/bug).
Unread 12-31-2006, 09:46 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Im having this same problem on 2 different computers and we didnt use load UI at all.. any fixes for this?