EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 09-26-2011, 12:27 PM
A Rumbleroot Sapling

Server: Nektulos
Question Need Help with Raid Windos/quick cast

I installed the raid interface - but I don't see the UIBUILDER image shows for the interface. How can we target different members are groups in a raid outside of our own group? how do you switch between groups in the raid window for targetint to gast a spell?

I want to use the quick-cast and quick cure button to cast MANA FLOW on various groups and indivduals in a group -- is that Possible ?

How woud I change the icon picture?

Is the quickcast the lines above the curecase button - are they separate or do they work together.

I honestly don't understand these addon interfaces writtin in XML and other bizarre language. The ony program language I know is 370 Assembler - all this other stuff is Greek to me.

Last edited by Coriolanus : 09-26-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Unread 09-26-2011, 05:11 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

You can setup up to 5 different abilities to cast. The group and raid window share these buttons. If you want button number 1 to be Mana Flow, simply edit it to be this:

useabilityonplayer SELECTED "Mana Flow"

Now you can hit the #1 button over top of anyone in the raid or your group and it'll cast Mana Flow to that player/player's group.
Unread 09-26-2011, 06:07 PM
A Rumbleroot Sapling

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
You can setup up to 5 different abilities to cast. The group and raid window share these buttons. If you want button number 1 to be Mana Flow, simply edit it to be this:

useabilityonplayer SELECTED "Mana Flow"

Now you can hit the #1 button over top of anyone in the raid or your group and it'll cast Mana Flow to that player/player's group.
What do you mean "hit#1 button over top of anyone" - how do you hit OVER TOP of anyone?

Do I select a member of the raid by selecting their name from the raid window and then clicking on the #1 square in the quickcast. I hate to sound stupd but I am not sure exactly why you are talking about as there is no way to test without actuall being in a raid.

Also does clicking the button also put out a message?
Unread 09-26-2011, 06:09 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Being in a group or raid would make it easy to understand. When you mouse-over a group or raid member, 5 buttons appear that you can click.

To edit these buttons you need to mouse over the group or raid window and hit the Settings button that shows up.
Unread 09-26-2011, 06:41 PM
A Rumbleroot Sapling

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Being in a group or raid would make it easy to understand. When you mouse-over a group or raid member, 5 buttons appear that you can click.

To edit these buttons you need to mouse over the group or raid window and hit the Settings button that shows up.
Got in a PQ raid - When I moused over a raid member NO BUTTONS appeared but If I click on the button in my quickcast window which matches the player position in the group the spell would. I am not sure what 5 buttons that should appear you are talking about? What should I isee?

Also How do I add a Raidsay message to the cast? Apparently the CUREPLAYER buttons have a raid say built into them - I noticed tham when I opened the advanced Window

I noticed that the background is Black/brown on the RaidWindos and the lttle cure icons on the advanced and these buttons you are talking about DO NOT SHOW UP - It is coloor issue. How do I fix it.

I put in the group version and on GROUP I see the buttons you are talking about but I don't see them in Raid - why not?

Last edited by Coriolanus : 09-26-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Unread 10-03-2011, 06:25 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Oasis

Assuming you are using the full DrumsUI interface, by default the buttons (labeled 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) should appear when you mouse over the character name. They will show up in the group and raid windows, and should by default show *over* the health / mana bars (there is an option to show under instead, if you prefer). If you use a non-Drums piece for either of those windows they probably will not work at all.