EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 06-10-2008, 06:54 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default What am i doing wrong

Ok I have had no luck with the quick macro application, so am trying to edit the quick macro file in my ProfitUI folder. I'm following GM9's faq about it I even downloaded notepad++ but yet everytime I add in a macro for Honor among thieves using useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Honor Among Thieves and another macro for safehouse once again using useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Safehouse. Both honor among and safehouse are aa's but everytime i save the file close, reload/restart eq2 everything is broken and i have to delete the whole profit folder and redownload it. What am i doing wrong?!?!? Thanks in advance
Unread 06-10-2008, 08:23 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Dont know if its any help but did you update the file before starting eq2? meaning clicked on ProfitUI updater after you changed the text and got it updated.
Unread 06-11-2008, 02:03 PM
A Brown Bear

nope. would change around what i wanted and then would load eq2
Unread 06-12-2008, 03:10 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

If "everything is broken" = Default UI loads up then you made a mistake editing the file. If you post it we can have a look.
Unread 06-14-2008, 06:17 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
If "everything is broken" = Default UI loads up then you made a mistake editing the file. If you post it we can have a look.
Thanks for the reply gm9, and like I stated I followed the steps u posted in your faq's section including downloading notepad++ but the section of code i wanted to change was the Brigand section as follows, macro 4 and 5 are aa abilities fyi. I also attached the full file. so if i did screw something up pls point it out to me. thanks again

Code:
	<Page Name="Brigand">
		<Data Name="Button1" Macro="SpellForMyLevel='Appeal for Mercy'
COND=(Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.ActualLevel.Text < 68)
SpellForMyLevel=COND ? 'Beseech for Mercy' : SpellForMyLevel
COND=(Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.ActualLevel.Text < 54)
SpellForMyLevel=COND ? 'Plead for Mercy' : SpellForMyLevel
COND=(Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.ActualLevel.Text < 40)
SpellForMyLevel=COND ? 'Beg for Mercy' : SpellForMyLevel
useabilityonplayer Parent.Target SpellForMyLevel" Tooltip="Mercy"
tell Parent.Target "You now have my Mercy, may you live another day"/>
		<Data Name="Button2" Macro="assist Parent.Target" Tooltip="Assist target"/>
		<Data Name="Button3" Macro="tell Parent.Target Heart&apos;/&apos;Shard please" Tooltip="Heart/Shard request"/>
		<Data Name="Button4" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Honor Among Thieves" Tooltip="Honor"/>
		<Data Name="Button5" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Safehouse" Tooltip="Safhouse"/>
	</Page>
Attached Files
File Type: txt _ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.txt (53.2 KB, 240 views)
Unread 06-15-2008, 04:59 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
tell Parent.Target "You now have my Mercy, may you live another day"
You missed the part where it said that you cannot put unescaped ", ' or & characters into the code. Just remove the " characters, should work without (otherwise change them to &quot;).
Unread 06-15-2008, 10:52 AM
A Brown Bear

Thanks for helping me and pointing me in the right direction that was part of the problem the other part, was apparently i needed to get the tell in before the tooltip so everything is awesome now thanks again. =D. btw Gm9 <3 profit
Unread 06-15-2008, 11:08 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

true that, had missed the part with the tooltip. and thanks.