EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 04-02-2009, 01:32 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

The auto attack bar wont show up for me, the box is checked to view it. I tried to reinstall profit again and that was a no go. Anyone has a solution for me ?
Unread 04-02-2009, 02:33 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Freeport

Mine's the same thing it was working fine on patch day then I patched to the april 2nd profit ui and since then the auto attack bar isn't showing yet it says its being displayed according to the UI control panel any tips?
Unread 04-02-2009, 03:08 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berekona View Post
Mine's the same thing it was working fine on patch day then I patched to the april 2nd profit ui and since then the auto attack bar isn't showing yet it says its being displayed according to the UI control panel any tips?
Same here. I imagine there's be an update to fix the update soon though
Unread 04-02-2009, 04:00 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Until he patchs it for those of you having problems type
Code:
/show_window Custom.Attack
Unread 04-02-2009, 04:27 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejima View Post
Code:
Someone just told me about this in game and I was headed here to pass it on. Hehe.

Thanks
Unread 04-02-2009, 05:38 PM
A Griffon

Okay Let me clear some things up, the window should be working fine now. Dynamic data seems to be alright, after testing it for roughly two hours I think I know exactly what happens. It seems that with different delay weapons they swing at the same time. Now each time the difference is set aside until it amounts to be one full swing. Then it skips a swing to make up for that, this is what is causing the anomalies.

So basically I was wrong before! Everything should be working fine now please continue to feed back though if there are any more problems.
Unread 04-02-2009, 06:40 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I am new to this whole UI thing.

However, i hit U to bring up the guild window and the bar across the bottom reads "level 20". My guild is level 80.
Unread 04-02-2009, 07:16 PM
A Griffon

I love this auto-attack bar, but have one problem.

Yesterday the bar would hide when not in combat, today it's either there, or not there, and the check box in the control center does nothing. I would prefer to hide it when I'm not in combat (or better, when auto-attack is not even on). I know it was like that yesterday, and today its not. I have to use the / command given above to even see it now, and it never goes away.
Unread 04-02-2009, 11:38 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Thanks GM9

You are doing an awesome job and appreciate the work you do for the UI and for all of us. But I do have a noob question I have the autoattack bar but don't quite understand how it works can someone explain it to me? lol

Thanks
Unread 04-03-2009, 05:52 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Code:
Had already patched it, and just so you know for the auto attack bar integrated into ProfitUI the above command will not work, you must use the checkbox in the control center. If the above command works and not the checkbox then I'll refer you to the red line in my sig because you messed something up.
Unread 04-03-2009, 05:54 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarcherarcher View Post
You are doing an awesome job and appreciate the work you do for the UI and for all of us. But I do have a noob question I have the autoattack bar but don't quite understand how it works can someone explain it to me? lol
Cheers, but for the auto attack bar you need to thank samejima, it's entirely his work. The bar basically shows a countdown until your next auto attack (so you can time your CAs to not delay your auto attack).
Unread 04-03-2009, 07:26 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Innovation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Had already patched it, and just so you know for the auto attack bar integrated into ProfitUI the above command will not work, you must use the checkbox in the control center. If the above command works and not the checkbox then I'll refer you to the red line in my sig because you messed something up.
Are you sure? I do have the same Problem and have the latest Version of ProfitUI. Your AutoAttackBar.xml says:

<Page eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="806,591" MaximumSize="361,50" MinimumSize="150,50" Name="Attack"

So Custom.Attack will aktually work here.
I renamed it to ProfitUI_AutoAttackBar, but once OOC it fades forever, since you have this hide_windows command in there.

Im not sure how it was supposed to work

Thanks for your hard work on this wonderful UI!
Unread 04-03-2009, 07:40 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

lol wtf, in that case I messed up and forgot to rename the new version, thanks man.

Fixing it now.

PS: It works in conjunction with the control center which injects the code needed to make it visible.
Unread 04-03-2009, 02:39 PM
A Griffon

Wrong Thread!!!
Unread 04-04-2009, 08:32 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Freeport

Not sure if anyone else is getting this but my bar doesn't show up I have it checked in the box in profit saying to use the bar the only way it will show is if I type in the /show_window Custom.ProfitUI_AutoAttackBar but once the fight is over the bar disappears then I have to do the same thing over again.
Unread 04-04-2009, 09:26 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berekona View Post
Not sure if anyone else is getting this but my bar doesn't show up I have it checked in the box in profit saying to use the bar the only way it will show is if I type in the /show_window Custom.ProfitUI_AutoAttackBar but once the fight is over the bar disappears then I have to do the same thing over again.
yeah, never doubt the amount of times I can get the same thing wrong, I'm really quite creative in that respect.

happened after you toggled the checkbox once. fixed.
Unread 04-04-2009, 09:46 PM
A Griffon

Ya well me too sorry sir!!
Unread 04-05-2009, 02:09 AM
A Griffon

Today my auto attack bar is being weird again. On my Mystic, I get 2 bars, and my Assassin only gets one. Yesterday it was the other way around. o.O
Unread 04-05-2009, 02:17 AM
A Griffon

Ya, kind of what my last post infered. I added a new function to it so you can choose to show one bar for same delay duel wield weapons by turning the frame on or off. While I did that I created a new bug(which on my Ranger I did not see), it is fixed now. I hate to use the word final, but this should be the final version as there are no known bugs(Oh and I had five diffrent people test it for me this time instead of just me )
Unread 04-05-2009, 07:26 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Ya well me too sorry sir!!
Lol, we make a good team.

This is now also on the updater for ProfitUI users.
Unread 04-06-2009, 03:13 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Is there a way to turn this bar off so it doesn't open everytime you enter combat?
Unread 04-06-2009, 03:29 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

there should be a check box in the profit control panel that will disable the auto attack bar.
Unread 04-08-2009, 11:55 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Permafrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
<Text Name="ShowOnLogin">true</Text>
Change the bold part to false
I am looking for the name of the text file to edit these parameters and was wondering if you could please post the filename to edit?

I have always loved profitui but this attackbar comes up every time on my many casters and it's very annoying to not be able to turn it off permanently for certain toons. I would much prefer an auto-off type of a scenario where there is a button/checkbox to turn it on for each toon that you want it active for

I have a wireless connection that is unreliable and disconnects on a frequent basis and each time I relog after turning it off... there it is again.

Thanks!
Unread 04-08-2009, 01:20 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

There is a check box, as previously stated, it is in the profit control center.
Unread 04-08-2009, 01:41 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

The filename is, of course, in the release notes as well as in the FAQ.

Btw if people want I could make the autoattack bar use subclass detection and default it to on for fighters and scouts (and priests?) and default it to off for mages. Let me know.