EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-11-2008, 06:15 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Nektulos
Default Quick Macro Button configurator

First off let me say I am hooked on your mods. Grand job! Kudos!!

I downloaded the Quick Macro button program from your site, and so far I can get it to work...mostly.

Problem I am having is that I can get the spell to pull up, but not go to al the diff channels i wanted. For instance, I have a dirge with Elegy <rez spell>.

I put in the /g box that a: Rez incoming to %target%...you cannot escape from my song so easily!

Then in Raid: Rez to %target%...even death will not keep you from hearing my serenade!

Finally a tell is sent to the player: Res incoming ASAP...ugh you are making me work!

Now when i am in a raid window it goes to raid, but not to group. I cannot figure it out...tried doing it over and over and no luck.

If i just do it straight from group window it goes to raid but not to group. I leave raid and go to group and still nothing, using the macroed keys in the group window.

Any ideas?
Unread 08-12-2008, 01:28 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Can you please try it without the exclamation mark at the end? I don't have my code at hand right now but thinking about it it is possible that I did not encode that character but should have.