EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-16-2008, 04:07 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Talking A question of group window alteration?

Greetings!
I just wanted to say.. I'm impressed. The packaging and setup on this is clean and professional feeling, didn't require me to jump through all sorts of hoops, and right 'out of the box' had things looking near perfect. Very nice.

Now, as with everything, nothing is perfect to every single person though. So far, while most things are smooth, I'm having fun reconglomerating several of the chat-tabs, because it's made it actually harder to keep up with what's going on. ^_^

My 'issue' as it is, is that I'd like to get a bit more data in the group window. To remove the level an' class note from over the health/mana bars, and instead at least drop a percentage health note in there, if not the straight numbers somehow. I don't mind making them bigger in general to fit it comfortably, but I really do like numbers to crunch. Probably want to keep the class name -somewhere-.. but definitely not on top of the health/mana.

I was wondering if anyone here has already done a remotely similar change, or if I've managed to go zipping past an already included version that does this. Also, please do excuse me if EQ2 doesn't pass along the group members hp/mana numbers rather than just percentages client-side. I could be, at best, called 'very new'.

If it -is- possible, hasn't been done by anyone, and someone wants to take up the task, let me know, and I'll edit up an image of the current bars -> what I was thinking. If not, no worries, as it's about the only issue I have left after getting this UI. (Poor roommates had to bear with me going, 'Eeee! It's soo good!' ^_^)

Anyhow, much appreciated for the time!

- Shirra Whitefur
Unread 01-17-2008, 04:48 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Glad you like it. Regarding the group window there is no included version or anything released like this. Could be done however, the data is there (not going to do it myself though ).