EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 07-06-2009, 05:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default EQ2 Maps and ProfitUI or any UI mod

Hey everyone,
I've been using EQ2maps for quite sometime now, but have wanted to install an alternate UI such as ProfitUI.

However everytime I install it, change the config file, and point the files to the new UI directory all it ends up doing is canceling out EQ2maps mod and not loading the new UI.

Does anyone have Profit UI and EQ2maps running at the same time or is that even possible?

If so can you please paste the contents of your config file and show me the folder layout because i'm stumped.

Any help is greatly appreciated and I did try searching but couldn't find anything on this topic.

Thanks!
Unread 07-06-2009, 06:03 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by farne View Post
Any help is greatly appreciated and I did try searching but couldn't find anything on this topic.
No you didn't, you did not even read the ProfitUI installation instructions nor the ProfitUI FAQ.
Unread 07-06-2009, 06:12 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Your right I didn't try searching for the ProfitUI FAQ, just for EQ2maps and UI conflicts. I didn't see anything referring to this on the ProfitUI download page, is there a FAQ on the forum?

Can you point me in the direction of that, sorry for my ignorance!
Unread 07-06-2009, 06:37 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

LOLZ...
GM9, I am gonna do it, so dont be mad at me

to OP, I refer you to the infamous red line in his sig. There, in big letters, is FAQ. Click on it, and in there will be just about everything you need to know to install and get it to work.
Unread 07-06-2009, 07:32 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorinth View Post
GM9, I am gonna do it, so dont be mad at me
oh, never for that

And OP must be blind, besides my hard to miss sig there is little text on the download page except for the one referring to the install instructions/FAQ and to the forums, which again have the info sticked. I recommend new glasses ASAP.

Last edited by gm9 : 07-06-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Unread 12-09-2009, 11:27 PM
A Grassland Beetle

I have the same problem, but going to read the faq first. Just found it humorous that you mentioned a link in the signature. I generally look for what I need in the body of the post, no reason to look at the signature also. When you are looking thru dozens of posts for an answer, a link in a signature isnt the next direction to take usually.