EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-23-2010, 04:34 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Cures and Quick Cast buttons error

Hello since LU 57 my click to cures and quick cast buttons do not fuction here is a screen shots of the error messages i get.

The followin files are the ones i have ignored if they are casuing the issue:
Unread 08-24-2010, 06:51 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Forgot to mention no mater what healer im on it does this, and camping to different toons doesnt help. I have fully reinstalled profit 2 times now...too Someone please help
Unread 08-24-2010, 05:20 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I tried this: /show_window Custom.ProfitUI_SubClassDetector

Didnt work....
Unread 08-24-2010, 05:44 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Looks like you're using a mix of windows there. I believe you're missing some of the intialization code by doing so. You might want to install just profit not copy over any other files and then see if that works. You'll need to unignore those files as well.

There was a post long ago about using other windows with profit and how it breaks profit and therefore isn't really supported. Once you add other authors mods you're no longer using profit you're using a complilation of mods.

Last edited by Papabard : 08-24-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Unread 08-25-2010, 02:47 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papabard View Post
Looks like you're using a mix of windows there. I believe you're missing some of the intialization code by doing so. You might want to install just profit not copy over any other files and then see if that works. You'll need to unignore those files as well.

There was a post long ago about using other windows with profit and how it breaks profit and therefore isn't really supported. Once you add other authors mods you're no longer using profit you're using a complilation of mods.
Its a combination of SOE's and Profit no other real author, but ill give it a shot
Unread 08-25-2010, 05:20 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papabard View Post

Thank you, i was able to issolate the file that was causing it not to work, wich was the XP bar??? and reinstalled that file and everything is back to normal...odd...Thanks again for the help!
Unread 08-25-2010, 05:34 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor187 View Post
Thank you, i was able to issolate the file that was causing it not to work, wich was the XP bar??? and reinstalled that file and everything is back to normal...odd...Thanks again for the help!
The XP bar is loading the code the initialize the entire UI, I am fairly certain that's in the FAQ.