Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis
Default eXtremeUI OutDated use v2 thread!

eXtremeUI is a complete remake of the Everquest 2 user interface. I tried to make eXtremeUI with as much eye candy as possible while still having a great deal of functionality. I have tried to include the most popular features into eXtremeUI as possible and adding more as the users suggest them.

Go HERE to download eXtremeUI and to see some screen shots of it.

UPDATES:

Update 1.12.9
===============
• Fixed the chat tab issue.
• Reworked extreme_wedgits.dds and the default background. They are now half the size they once where and shouldn’t take up so much memory.
• Added stats to the start button in the 1024/1280 res option.

Update 1.12.8
===============
• Added a new page to the experience window; I was so impress with Profits experience display I added one like it to eXtreme. To see a large read out for you Adv exp just click the up arrow key above the one use to rotate through exp bars.( next release I’ll have it showing TS and Guild exp )
• Added what I call a Health HUD. It’s a large read out of your health range or a group members health range. To view it, click on the Health HUD button on the button bank in the exp window. You can switch from your heath to the last selected group members health by dotting the new dot-box on the player window. Click on F2-F6 in the group window to set that group members heath to the Health HUD. You can turn off the frames and adjust the background to you liking.
• Fixed the hotkeys/hotbars so they resize correctly. ( I have no idea how they got broke in the first place )
• Spiced up the Character select screen a bit. ( work in progress )
• Added a new font for window titles. ( work in progress, still haven’t decided on a font I like for there )
• Added two new fonts.
• Minor tweaks here and there.

Update 1.12.7
===============
• MOG! Added beta support for 1024 x XXX.
• All new Maintained window, now comes with a mini stat strip for tanks.
• Upgraded Market, Skills, Exp and Startbutton windows. ( used profits icon style for the effects icons )
• Auto-banking has been fixed.
• Many more tweaks here and there.
• Added Crushing, Slashing, Peircing stats to the player window. To view them you need to turn the frame on. To trun the stats off just turn the frames off. ( in the player window )

Last edited by Landiin : 05-22-2006 at 03:19 PM.