EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 11-30-2007, 04:33 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Runnyeye
Default Quick Raid Buttons coming up blank

Hi everyone. First off thanks for a wonderful ui. I changed to profit a month before RoK and now find it a vital tool for healers, especially with the quick raid buttons whilst grouping and raiding. I especially liked the ability to hit these QRBs and not lose your target. Class!
Unfortunately I've hit a recent problem which is probably obvious to all of you but not to me. I recently updated profit with the updater and find all my QRBs coming up blank. I'd got used to editing the file _ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons in the profit folder, and had even changed some of the spell names to t8 for my templar as he progressed. But since I've updated profit I no longer have this file in the folder and my QRBs are coming up blank ingame.
I've noticed the variants system has replaced the old zip files (which is an improvement), and have made sure that I have the option with QRBs selected in my raid tab, yet still I'm not able to find the file I need to edit. What am I doing wrong?
Keep up the good work. Long live Profit.
Unread 11-30-2007, 04:53 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Check your ignore list I guess, that file is still there.
Unread 11-30-2007, 05:13 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Runnyeye

OMG how stupid do I feel right now? I'd clicked it to ignore to stop losing the t8 spells I'd altered, and completely forgot about it after the update!
Thanks for the speedy reply, and the outstanding ui!
Closed Thread