Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 12-08-2011, 09:43 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerbear5 View Post
On the character/persona window when hitting create dungeon a popup comes up to select layout and name it...I get the message the dungeon was created but it's not showing up in the list so that I can edit or delete it. I uninstalled Drums UI and it's listed in the default UI list so I know it worked but with Drums UI it doesn't show up in the list.
Someone has gifted me some SC cards today, so I will try to to check it out. Like said, I was unable to test changes. So keep your eyes open for another update sometime tonight after midnight.

Has anyone tested Warders with the Drums UI?
Unread 12-09-2011, 12:00 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Someone has gifted me some SC cards today, so I will try to to check it out. Like said, I was unable to test changes. So keep your eyes open for another update sometime tonight after midnight.

Has anyone tested Warders with the Drums UI?
I've not seen any issues with Warders on my Beastlord, but my BL's only 30, so someone else may have more experience in that regard.

Just converted to Drums when the expansion came out, other than the Dungeon Maker not working (same issue as the above), I've liked it. Keep up the good work.
Unread 12-09-2011, 02:53 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Low priority but with the addition Beastlords, the broker class picking has been messed up slightly. Hitting set lvl and class now puts you at the wrong class. Guessing Beastlords shifted all the class "numbers" down one (except maybe assassin?).
Unread 12-09-2011, 03:59 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Indeed, already noted. Thanks
Unread 12-09-2011, 06:45 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Thanks

And Just so you do know.. we REALLY appreciate your work.. just wanted you to hear it.. I LOVE your UI and have gotten like 2/3 of my raid force to using it since I joined them

Thank you for your quick responses they are more appreciated than there are words
Unread 12-09-2011, 07:52 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Guk

First, thanks to all the Interface authors out there. Keep up the good work. Always been a big fan of Profit but also using Drums too!

Second, I noticed that SOE has integrated the Station Cash mechanic directly into the game world now. Now there seem to be NPC vendors selling everything from Expansions to SC Mounts. It might be useful to show your SC totals alongside your platinum and especially on vendor windows. I think the majority of us may be preferred that SOE kept this stuff out of the game but SC is here to stay. I also believe that pre-paid game cards for game time have been replaced with SC cards. So that is another consideration to keep in mind.
Unread 12-11-2011, 05:12 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Uploading the fixes and some additions to the Patcher and manual update soon.

I modified the Beastlord's new Savagery bar to be resizable as needed (vertically and horizontally)
Also added a grab handle to the beastlord hotkey bar so that you can move it easier in minimized mode (hide the frame to hide the handle).

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	beastlord_ui.jpg
Views:	1413
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	7766