EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 11-22-2007, 01:51 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default N00b questions (hotbars and topbars)

I'm enjoying the UI mod a lot, but I'm more than a little noobish and had two questions:

1) How do you add a second, third, etc., hotbar? I know how to page the one that's there, but that's about it.

2) How do you resize the top bar? I'm running at 1650 and the topbar is only about 2/3 of the way across.

Thanks in advance!
Unread 11-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Templar - Rage - Najena
Premium Member

Server: Najena
Talking

You can use the existing hotbar. You'll need to make sure the "spinner" for that hotbar is activated. Right-click the hotbar, go to hotbar settings, and check the box for spinner.

Once the spinner is on, you can Right-click the spinner area to get the popup menu. One choice will be to Add new hotbar, or something to that effect.

Once the new hotbar opens, you can hover around over the hotbar until the cross-arrows appear that will allow you to drag the new bar to a good orientation for you. Make sure to turn on that hotbar's spinner, and even resize the hotbars individually using the right-click menus. Once it's all how you like, you can remove the spinners, and lock the location in place using the Window settings choice.

Good Luck,
Beniwort
Unread 11-22-2007, 05:27 PM
Templar - Rage - Najena
Premium Member

Server: Najena
Smile

In order to resize any info window you have to turn off click-thru, and unlock the window.

Right-click the info window and choose window settings. Un-check click-thru, and un-check lock.

Then you can hover around the info window until an up-down or right-left arrow appear. with those, you can drag that side in/out or up/down. If you're really good and luck (like finding rares), you can get the corner (diagonal arrows) to appear, and you can drag the window size completely.

Good Luck

Beniwort Threepwood,
Unread 11-22-2007, 05:28 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

1) --> FAQ

2) There are default UI settings for 1600 and 1680 wide resolutions. To resize windows yourself as always right click -> window settings and make sure they are neither locked nor have clickthrough enabled
Unread 11-22-2007, 11:11 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks, guys.

I'm using the default settings for 1680, but they don't set the top bar right on my machine for some reason (odd, considering it's a clean install of EQ2 and Profit). The FAQ is clear on the hotbar issue only if you know that you need to access the right click spinner menu. I'm too noobish to know that's the menu I needed (and I googled it a fair bit).

Overall, I'm enjoying this UI a lot. You've managed to put together a UI pack which far surpasses any UI pack I ever found in WoW (mainly since it works out of the box!).
Unread 11-23-2007, 03:45 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Oh ok, I'll clarify that in the FAQ.

And if the 1680 file doesn't work I'll probably have to fix it.