EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 06-11-2008, 09:31 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Not working for me aswell. But i dont get a error message, simply nothing happens when i hit the big red button.
Unread 06-11-2008, 12:36 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I currently have no answer and no time to search for one, sorry. Of course you can also configure all macro buttons manually as explained in the FAQ.
Unread 06-28-2008, 11:56 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Befallen

Quote:
Compile Error in Hidden Module: QMBCform
Windows Vista Ultimate using Office 2007.

This looks like an awesome tool.
Unread 06-28-2008, 12:54 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Exclamation Please test

Could you guys with the compile error do me a favor and try each of these two test builds of the tool and see if they work? The first one is only slightly changed, the second one has completely different code for selecting the eq2 path (you have to browse to and select everquest2.exe). That's the only thing I could think of that might cause an issue on Vista.
Unread 07-05-2008, 08:38 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Arrow Have Tested

Hiya gm9, great work on your interface mod ,it really rocks!

Now regarding those 2 test zips and the original, and having replaced the spreadsheet each time, i can say that all 3 of them dont work for me, but the thing is.. I get a different error to the ones mentioned before.

I get Compile Error in hidden module: SpellTable when i click the big red button that saves the selected spell line for each of the 3 tests

I use Excel 2003 in Windows Vista
Unread 07-29-2008, 01:01 AM
A Coastal Crab

Hi gm9,

if i klick the red button in the Quick Macro Button Configurator v1.2 i get an error message (Compile Error in Hidden Module: QMBCform).

But your 2 test builds are working!

Using Vista x64 and Excel 2003.
Unread 09-02-2008, 01:26 PM
A Coastal Crab

I know i am coming late to this party but I just downloaded the compiler this morning, got the QMBCform error and followed this thread. I wanted to add my results in case you were still interested.
I have XP Home Ed. w/SP3, and Office 2000 no SP's
Both of the test versions you linked above worked so far, at least they opened the form with no error message.

Thanks for all your fine work. As a newer fish in this big old pond I think it is wonderful how much creativity and assistance is out here.
Unread 09-13-2008, 04:46 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Everfrost

just wanted to chime in, I too was having the compile error and DLed test1 and works just fine, thanks for the work around
Unread 09-14-2008, 06:51 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Thanks for the feedback (although with all the downloads the files had I would have expected more of it). I released the new version with the code that was in TEST1 above.