EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 02-22-2024, 03:31 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Experience Bar Error & Changes

1) Experience bar goes back to 'default' size when you camp to yourself.

2) Is there anyway to change the options of what can be shown on the right side of the Experience Bar.?
e.g. Progress Mod or Progress Add or Success Mod etc. are of no meaning or use to me.
Would prefer Skills info shown - Adorning 535/550 so I know still need to do more or Foresting 630/640 so I know I still need to harvest more wood etc.
save opening Character window all the time.

3) With regards to the Harvesting Helper - can picking up Shinies be added to it's band of tricks ? Being able to quickly grab them on the way to a harvesting node would be good.

Thanks
Unread 02-24-2024, 07:43 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

1 and 2: There is a blue Edit Mode button next to the shopping cart. Click that and you should be able to make changes to stats and progress bar width. This article has more details about using and editing the Experience window: https://www.eq2interface.com/portal....d=36&pageid=59

3: Next to the Start button on the Harvesting Helper is an icon that looks like a shiny. Click that to toggle collecting shinies.
Unread 02-24-2024, 04:30 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default 1 is a prob

Thanks for getting back to me.

Re 2) - Didn't relize you can 'scroll' thru different info on left side of Experience bar. DOH !!

Re 3) - Thank you. Didn't notice the small smudge next to the Start button.
Just tried it and noticed you have to click it every time you want to use the harvester. Is there a way to set the default for Shiny Harvesting to ON ?
i.e. Changing a false to true in a line of code in the /darqui_custom_harvesting.xml file ?
But if I did this, would the next check or update change it back ?

Re 1) - This is an error. It has nothing to do with the setting up or customizing the Experience Bar.
If you camp to yourself (i.e. to get out of a sticky situation in the game or accidently, like I often do, go to camp to another toon only to find I missed choosing the other character and instead re-open the same toon I've been using), The Experience bar returns to approx. 500 when I have it set at 1560.
This was a error I mentioned once before, and you fixed it, but a recent update of yours has brought the error back.

Thanks

Last edited by geoff511 : 02-24-2024 at 05:10 PM.
Unread 02-25-2024, 07:11 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Losing changes from the current session when camping to yourself is a known issue. The UI is triggered to load newly saved settings whenever the character's name changes. When you camp to yourself the name doesn't change, so you get the original settings you had when you first logged in. If you need to log back in to a character without shutting down the game, the easiest thing is to log over to Character B then back to Character A as you mentioned. Otherwise you can do a /loadui from Character A, but you will need to zone once to fix some inconsistencies caused by the /loadui.

You can override the default Experience progressbar width by opening eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml and changing the value at BarWidth near the top of the file. Any characters that have not made a change to this setting will get the width that you set.

Code:
<Data Name="1" Tag="BarWidth" Value="440" />