EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 04-01-2011, 04:01 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unrest
Default Drag to sell?

I'm assuming it isn't possible or there'd already be either an in-game option or mods in abundance, but I'll ask just in case. Is there any way to drag an item from one's inventory into a merchant window in order to sell it?

Having a little sorted out clump of vendor rubble in my bags doesn't help much when an alphabetical search through all the items I'm carrying has to be done for each item. Right click or draggable selling would be so nice for messy inventories.

Since buy backs are available, the fear of mistakenly clicked items shouldn't be a factor. Is there a way to enable drag to sell? Thanks!
Unread 09-19-2011, 10:59 AM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuthering View Post
I'm assuming it isn't possible or there'd already be either an in-game option or mods in abundance, but I'll ask just in case. Is there any way to drag an item from one's inventory into a merchant window in order to sell it?

Having a little sorted out clump of vendor rubble in my bags doesn't help much when an alphabetical search through all the items I'm carrying has to be done for each item. Right click or draggable selling would be so nice for messy inventories.

Since buy backs are available, the fear of mistakenly clicked items shouldn't be a factor. Is there a way to enable drag to sell? Thanks!

ahh wouldn't that be so simple gooood idea we can drag item to the harvesters box to drop item in ,,,,,,
So please hope this is picked up
Great suggestion
Unread 09-19-2011, 02:46 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Would be best to request this on the EQ2 Live forums. It's not something we can do as far as modding the UI.
Unread 09-20-2011, 03:56 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Oasis

Just on the off-chance that you missed the existing option in-game, you can set one of your inventory bags as your sell-bag so that vendors will only offer to buy from that bag (saves you having to search through all of your items).

Open your bags; for each one, right-click and choose "Bag Options" and for all but the sell bag check "Contents are not for sale".

If you only keep vendor items in your sell-bag, when you visit the vendor you can simply spam the "sell" button until the bag runs out of items.