EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Closed Thread
Unread 07-27-2005, 02:59 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default AFK, LFG, etc. Status Window

I'd like to see someone create a small window with simple readouts to let you know whether you are set to AFK, LFG, LFW, or any others i'm unaware of.

Half the time when I set myself to AFK, I forget when I get back to the game and end up running aorund with AFK above my head, looking like an idiot. Is there any way to make a new window, tiny and simple, with a colored light for each of these? Maybe with tiny text in each light to show what each means?

Perhaps you can make the lights buttons as well, so that when clicking on them, it activates or deactivates that mode.
Unread 07-27-2005, 03:18 AM
aka Mook
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

Nope, no way to detect your AFK setting. The LFG button in the group window should already do this for the LFG setting, though.
Unread 07-27-2005, 07:57 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle

well, what about this:

what about a button that gives the /AFK command, and changes color when you do it, and back again when you click it again? it wouldn't be useful between logins, but it would prevent what i'm talking about. would that be possible? could the window itself know whether you've clicked it during the current session?

if you forgot or got booted, and ended up with a unlit button and still being afk after relogging into the game, you could always use the slash command to get your status to match with what the button displays.

if this is doable, i'd like buttons for the LFG and LFW, also. LFG because i don't keep the group window up unless i'm in a group already.
Unread 04-19-2010, 02:30 PM
A Brown Bear
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by iesmeh View Post
well, what about this:

what about a button that gives the /AFK command, and changes color when you do it, and back again when you click it again? it wouldn't be useful between logins, but it would prevent what i'm talking about. would that be possible? could the window itself know whether you've clicked it during the current session?

if you forgot or got booted, and ended up with a unlit button and still being afk after relogging into the game, you could always use the slash command to get your status to match with what the button displays.

if this is doable, i'd like buttons for the LFG and LFW, also. LFG because i don't keep the group window up unless i'm in a group already.
I would also love to see this. A custom window with a button that turns red when clicked, or a second button attached to the EQ2 button that changes color. Currently I have modified Mistals crafter hub window to camp to my different toons and have also added a AFK button that targets me and does /AFK when i click it. I must update the one i have uploaded.
Unread 04-19-2010, 02:46 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Befallen
Talking /AFK, /LFG, LFW Designator

Heya, I use Profit UI, and this function is there for all 3. Just mouse-over the player section of the Player>Target>Implied Target window of the UI, and it appears so that each can be designated individually. Your Player section of that bar will have a text indicator showing which is enabled at the time. Luvs it for lettin' me know when I'm runnin' around with my AFK tag hangin' out. Just check out Profit UI manual download for what it looks like, hope this helps ya out.
Unread 04-19-2010, 02:54 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyntakata View Post
Currently I have modified Mistals crafter hub window to camp to my different toons and have also added a AFK button that targets me and does /AFK when i click it. I must update the one i have uploaded.
I hope you are not necroing a 5 year old thread just to pimp your mod... regardless of motivation (and although it is commendable that you found forum search), do not do it again, make a new one, saves people reading the long outdated parts.

~ Closed ~
Closed Thread