EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 07-15-2023, 06:57 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default profit login

Anyone having any trouble with double clicking on a toon in the login screen not working. I have to choose the toon i want and hit enter now. I also can not camp to another account because it doesn't allow you to double click it. Anyone else having this issue? It just started as well.
Unread 07-15-2023, 07:07 PM
A Sea Turtle

nvm.. i had to move my list of logins off to the desktop, run the patcher to update whatever was updated for the login file and then replace it with my accounts and it worked fine again. Just weird.
Unread 07-16-2023, 05:59 PM
A Sea Turtle

So i had this fixed by doing what I said and yet it's back again. I'm not sure what is going on, but i can not double click to log to another toon, double click to log in or even double click to sell to vender. It's kind of annoying to say the least. I re-run the patcher and boom, its fixed, put my log-in file back in and it works for a little while and then back to not working.

So, it seems the be the double click function that keeps messing up on my UI. Not sure where that comes from but if anyone else is having issues, would be cool to know.

Last edited by drof : 07-16-2023 at 06:06 PM.
Unread 07-16-2023, 06:39 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

If you go to Options (Advanced) >> Controls >> Mouse Settings, there is a dropdown to choose default mouse action -- double-click or single-click. Check that setting and see if it needs to be changed. To my knowledge ProfitUI would not be involved in changing a setting like that.

Unread 07-17-2023, 10:15 AM
A Sea Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
If you go to Options (Advanced) >> Controls >> Mouse Settings, there is a dropdown to choose default mouse action -- double-click or single-click. Check that setting and see if it needs to be changed. To my knowledge ProfitUI would not be involved in changing a setting like that.

I changed it to doube-click, however, my problem seems to be with the UI interface pieces itself. I double click a toons name to camp and it just sits there. If i remove the pieces i want to make sure doesnt' change, re-run the updater and then put the pieces back, it works just fine again for about a day. It's super weird. I also still have my examine window messed up as on another post, which I've come to find out is only the second window. The rest work. It's just super weird and it may result in me deleting and redoing the UI i suppose.. /sigh
Unread 07-18-2023, 03:52 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

You are correct -- double-clicking the login/camp character list is not affected by the mouse setting discussed above. After running through several accounts/characters using ProfitUI CE, double-clicking the character list always switched to the selected character, whether it was in the initial Login window or in the Shutdown (Camp) window.

Instead of deleting your installation, change the name of your \ProfitUI_CE folder to something like ProfitUI_CE_OLD and let the installer create a fresh installation. If that seems to be working correctly you can copy your customization files a bit at a time from the _OLD folder into the new one.