Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 12-25-2010, 05:41 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkbox View Post
I can get the Ui journal to work great If I go straight into the game but If I run the patcher it will erase the Drums journal and replace it with the default journal...how do I fix this? all I did to install was copy paste the drums over the default UI in my eq2 UI folder.
The DrumsUI must be installed into it's own folder. You should be able to just extract it into your main EQ2 installation folder.

Installing anything over top the default UI will cause the patcher to overwrite the files with default ones.
Unread 03-05-2011, 01:14 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Default Location in StatBar

I have been noticing that no matter what size I make my StatBar and no matter how many (or how few) stats I have listed on line 2, my location rarely fits. If I am at a location like -X.XX,-X.XX,X.XX it fits, but if I am at a location like -YYYY.YY,-YYY.YY,-YYYY.YY it can not display the full location. I play in 1600 x 1200 screen size.

Has anyone else noticed an issue similar to this?
Unread 03-05-2011, 01:43 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I'll look into adjusting the size. I normally use my Compass window to toggle the location on if needed.

Thanks for the feedback.
Unread 03-13-2011, 03:28 PM
A Forest Scavenger

With the tracking window - how do you get it to actually track something :O I double click on the name of the mob like with the default window and nothing happens =x
Unread 03-13-2011, 04:26 PM
A Griffon
Featured

When you mouseover the window you get the toggles for the color cons. Right next to that is a square button. That is the track button.
Unread 03-28-2011, 09:44 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
I'll look into adjusting the size. I normally use my Compass window to toggle the location on if needed.

Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks for updating this. I did notice though, that it still has a little problem with size. I stretched out my bar to make sure there was room, and when I was flying around Great Divide, I ran into a location that didn't quite fit. I think the last 2 or 3 characters didn't display (but mousing over showed the full location). It was one of those -xxxx.xx,-xxx.xx,-xxxx.xx ones.

Thanks for a great UI!
Unread 03-28-2011, 12:54 PM
A Griffon
Featured

alright, haha. I'll check it again soon.
Unread 04-05-2011, 08:59 AM
A Brown Bear
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Splitpaw

Stat Bar Options pop-up.

Under Bar Options #2, which is where I choose what stats I want displayed on the second tier, I cannot select any stat from the top row (Health - PVP Crit Mit).

I am using the latest version, with Melee AE and Strikethrough listed as options.
Unread 04-05-2011, 02:53 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Ah I must have some overlap in the XML elements... I'll try to get it fixed up tonight.
Unread 04-21-2011, 10:49 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Examine window to small for crafted drops in DoV

Is there any way we can get a scroll bar added or the window adjusted so we can see the items at the bottom left of the examine window?

If needed I can show a picture or link,

Otherwise great UI,

Zmok
Unread 04-21-2011, 06:05 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitie View Post
Is there any way we can get a scroll bar added or the window adjusted so we can see the items at the bottom left of the examine window?

If needed I can show a picture or link,

Otherwise great UI,

Zmok
I'm not sure what you mean by "bottom left of the examine window".
Unread 04-21-2011, 06:31 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

It has all the items but the window could use to be adjusted or be able to be resized. Example Attached.

Zmok
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Item Examine Window.JPG
Views:	276
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	7710  
Unread 04-21-2011, 06:44 PM
A Griffon
Featured

A lot of dynamic sizing goes on with the Examine windows, and making it resizable won't actually make the scroll area stretch with it unfortunately.

This is something out of my control for the time being. The only thing I could do is remove the scrollbar making the window always show max Height, but this can be an unwanted result in some situations.
Unread 04-22-2011, 07:52 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Blackburrow

Heads up time. Test just got a new version of the persona window to add a housing tab and once again it's a complete re-design

If you're going to take the new default and work from there I have 2 requests:
1. Please put the money back on the equipment screen
2. Please give us a way to turn off the left panel

If you're going to add housing to your current layout (my preference) I still have a request that I've been meaning to post. I adjusted the window to allow me to re-size to show only the equipment screen section. This works well to fold up the bottom panel and remove the right stats panel with one exception.

When I slide in the right side the blank space to the right of the bottom tabs slides over the top of the tabs so I lose the options tab until I pull it out again. I noticed that on the old default window if I did the same thing the blank space slid under the tabs leaving them clickable with the narrowed window. Obviously I'd like yours to behave like the default so I can narrow the window and still access the tabs

Basically what I'm really after is just a simple inventory window without all the crap (you know, like we used to have ....) so anything you can do with design to let us get back to that happy state would be appreciated
Unread 04-22-2011, 09:28 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I'll have to patch to test to check it out. Most likely I'll be keeping my current layout and adding the new data/tab. I'll take your suggestion into consideration and make the stats of the persona window collapsible.
Unread 04-29-2011, 01:19 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

When using the guild portal to go to a home, if I double click on the home listed, the window blinks once when I zone and then I have to click the cancel button to make it go away.

Anyone else have this happen, or am I just the lucky one?
Unread 05-17-2011, 07:45 AM
A Brown Bear

Another quick heads up.

Come GU60 we're going to be getting various tools and potions that give additional Bountiful Harvest bonuses. As these are stacking any chance you could add Bountiful Harvest to the list of tradeskill stats on the persona window?
Unread 05-17-2011, 12:36 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkia View Post
Another quick heads up.

Come GU60 we're going to be getting various tools and potions that give additional Bountiful Harvest bonuses. As these are stacking any chance you could add Bountiful Harvest to the list of tradeskill stats on the persona window?
Only if there is dynamic data available for the "stat". Otherwise, there is nothing I can do. If there is data, I shall add it in.
Unread 05-19-2011, 06:22 AM
A Brown Bear

It's turned up in the default UI so I guess you'll have what you need
Unread 06-13-2011, 01:19 PM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

would you consider adding the hidable chat input to your chat window mod
Unread 06-13-2011, 02:46 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellyana View Post
would you consider adding the hidable chat input to your chat window mod
This is something I could definitely do. I would probably make it so when the titlebar is hidden, the chat input would autohide. And not hide when it's toggled on.

This would disallow the border of the chat to go above the tabs, but my mod to the chat window was mainly created to make the tabs stay above the border anyway.
Unread 06-13-2011, 03:58 PM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
This is something I could definitely do. I would probably make it so when the titlebar is hidden, the chat input would autohide. And not hide when it's toggled on.

This would disallow the border of the chat to go above the tabs, but my mod to the chat window was mainly created to make the tabs stay above the border anyway.
awesome! i look forward to using it!
Unread 06-18-2011, 03:41 PM
A Griffon
Featured

The Updater now has this new chat window. Toggle the titlebar to hide/show the chat input. The scrollbar is also self-hiding and located on the right side of the window now.
Unread 06-19-2011, 04:44 AM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

Any chance you can add the "old" version to your 'Variants' ? Goving ppl a chance to choose between the 2 seems like a good idea

Thanks in advance
Unread 06-19-2011, 12:27 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dechau View Post
Any chance you can add the "old" version to your 'Variants' ? Goving ppl a chance to choose between the 2 seems like a good idea

Thanks in advance
Done. Variant on the updater.