EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 06-12-2009, 10:45 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default auto attack bar

Hi, regarding the autoattack bar (utility), I am having trouble getting it to work.

I did go to the general FAQ and installation guide, however it seems to give instructions for installing a full UI, and I just want to add the autoattack utility to my existing setup, which is the default UI but with windows moved around and stuff.

Here's what I did:

I unzipped the 'Razc' folder and saved it into my UI folder in the EQ2 directory. What esle do I need to do for it to work?

I noticed the following instruction at eq2interface:

If you already have a custom UI add the following to your eq2ui_Custom.xml file above the first </page>

Razc_Attack.xml

But, I dont have a file in my EQ2 directory called 'eq2ui_Custom.xml', the most similar in name and file type was "najena_mattyhack_eq2_uisettings.xml', which doesn't actually have a command line </page>.

Can someone please let me know what I need to do to correctly install the add-on and make it work?

Thank you ....

And while Im at it, one other noob question:

In the game via my main chat window I join a channel called scparsing each time I log in, however the channel is deleted everytime I log out. Other players tell me they only need to join a custom channel once and the game remembers/saves it. Can anyone please let me know if there is a setting I need to adjust so that the game saves my custom chat channels, or can I add a line to one of the .ini files?

(I did try adding the following line : to the file :" najena_mattyhack_eq2_uisettings.xml', but this didnt work.

Thanks so much for any help, and apologies for the noobness of these questions.

TY

Last edited by cmh : 06-13-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Unread 06-13-2009, 05:22 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Just extract his .zip into your EQ2 directory and you are done.
Unread 06-13-2009, 06:42 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

sweet thx muchly