EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-27-2007, 12:09 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Post Custom Performance Profiles

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place for this post. Concerning the Raid/Performance/Quality etc. default setting buttons in prophet. I would like to either modify these or add new ones. I know that changing the settings in game and clicking accept modifies the eq2.recent.ini file.

Here is where I get lost. Everything I have read mentions a program called eq2ui_custompresets.exe. This program is supposed to allow you to select a button to use for the selected set of parameters and create a new xml file.

As an example I like to display titles vertically not horizontally and I set particle effects up very high and detest flora. Just little things like that I would like to be able to save as a default performance profile.

Does PR offer any type of modification like this. I did try searching the forums so if I missed it, blame it on blond roots.

Thank you so much for your time.
Unread 02-28-2007, 04:12 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Yes, was the wrong place, I moved your post into a new thread if you don't mind.

Check the file _ProfitUI_VideoSettings (instructions).txt in your ProfitUI folder. I need to update the instructions a bit, you won't need to open XML files, but just the files _ProfitUI_VideoSettings_Performance.txt, _ProfitUI_VideoSettings_Quality.txt, etc.

I have never used that .exe you refer to and I do not know how it works.
Unread 08-17-2007, 04:29 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks bunches... Yes months later I am catching up on life...
Unread 08-17-2007, 04:37 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Hehe, no problem, the answer is outdated by now though, I moved to a new format for the video settings in the meantime. See my FAQ entry here.