EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 11-20-2010, 05:35 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default EverQuest2.exe not found

I am trying to get the profitui updater to work, but lack the EQ2exe. file. I installed the game using the Sentinels Fate all in one software and the only exe files I see are launchpad.exe which Profitui will not accept when I try to set the path. Any suggestions?
Unread 11-20-2010, 05:52 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

You have the correct filename you need to find in your thread title. And yes, you do have that file.
Unread 11-22-2010, 06:22 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I did a search of all files on my computer with the Vista search engine and could find no EverQuest2.exe or EQ2.exe files. If it was there wouldnt that have found it?
Unread 11-22-2010, 08:05 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Butcherblock

The profit ui auto updater updates the whole Everquest II folder ur filepath should be set something like C:\\Program files(x86)\sony\Everquest 2

If you are tryin to use an auto launch feature it would be C:\\Program files(x86)\sony\Everquest II\EQ2.exe

the EQ2.exe only shows up as EQ2 and you wont see it as a clickable icon when searching for a file path you will have to actually type in EQ2.exe.

And unless it was deleted, if you installed with the discs, you will have that file there.

Hope this helps

If you private message me later i can send you a zip file in a link that includes that .exe if this does'nt help
Unread 11-23-2010, 10:00 AM
A Griffon

Right click on the everquest icon on your desktop , select properties should be a field calld "Start In". This is the directory path for you everquest (if you are using the icon on your desktop to normally start Everquest)
Unread 11-24-2010, 07:53 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

THanks all I finally got it working!
Unread 01-05-2011, 11:06 AM
A Coastal Crab

How did you get it to work? I"m having the same issue where I get the Warning box "EverQuest2.exe not found". Tells me to set the directory in the Settings, filepaths first. So I do that, and I know they are the correct files because when I double click on them (there are 2, EverQuest2, and EQ2) the game launches. I place them in the filepaths in the space under EverQuest II - Folder, click ok and the same warning box keeps popping up. It seems like it has it's choice and whatever I type in, the updater just ignores it. Any help?
Unread 03-28-2011, 07:00 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default EverQuest2.exe not found!

I am having the same problem: dowloaded the Profit Updater and when I attempt to run it I get this message: EverQuest2.exe not found! Please set your EverQuest II directory in "Settings, file paths" first.

I open the settings and select file paths on the updater, choose the eq2 folder, click OK and then it bounces me back to the original message.

It does not seem to want to save the settings. Advice?