EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 01-07-2011, 09:13 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default A few small things

I have a few small things that don't work right or maybe could use a little improvement.

1. When i open the window to craft on the engraving table it opens and there are no recipes. Closing it and reopening fixes the problem. It only happens on the engraving table. I don't know if its something unique to me or not.

2. How do you move hotbars? i can move them up and down but moving them left is impossible and moving them to the right collapses them.

3 Market window. The hilight bar appears to be some shade of black about the same as the background. Any easy fix?

4. Bank/bag slots have a black background and the unusable items have a very dark maroon color, this makes it very hard to tell it anything is in the slot. Perhaps a brown color for the background would be better but i am not sure how to go about this in eq2.

I don't mean to be nit picking as you have a very nice UI and i enjoy the game much more with it ( even more now that i figured out how to get the infonote to work again)

Keep up the good work!
Unread 01-08-2011, 02:36 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

1. Not sure, it sounds like it would be a game issue and not the window. Kinda strange.

2. Right-click the bar and enable spinners. You can then drag from the area between the bank arrows.

3. Easy fix, I got the same request back on the tradeskill window recipe list, so I'll make the same change here.

4. I think it's actually the icon backgrounds themself that are black, but also the window can have a black background for any overflow area to keep the window square. If you are referring to the icon background color itself, then you could try modify the xml file (which is just currently defaulting to black).

Open eq2ui_inventory_bag.xml and find line 5 that looks like this:

Code:
<IconBank BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Dragable="true" font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" framecolor="#B5935A" iconframepadding="0" iconpadding="0" iconsize="42" iconstyle="/IconStyles.examine" Location="4,4" Name="Icons" PackSize="a,a" renderframe="true" renderoutlines="false" ScrollExtent="171,389" Size="171,389" textcolor="#FFFFFF" textmargin="2,-1,2,-2" treatasbutton="false" />
Replace with this:
Code:
<IconBank BackgroundColor="#733D1A" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Dragable="true" font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" framecolor="#B5935A" iconframepadding="0" iconpadding="0" iconsize="42" iconstyle="/IconStyles.examine" Location="4,4" Name="Icons" PackSize="a,a" renderframe="true" renderoutlines="false" ScrollExtent="171,389" Size="171,389" textcolor="#FFFFFF" textmargin="2,-1,2,-2" treatasbutton="false" />
Should give you a decent brown background. Didn't test it in-game though.
Unread 01-09-2011, 09:17 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks for the color thing, it lightened it up some so i can tell what is there, some items have a red background while others either don't have one or it is black but it sure makes it hard to tell whats there when its a black bp in a black box.

I may try using the default ui for crafting when i get time and see if that makes a difference, can't figure out why its just the one table and not all of them.
Unread 01-09-2011, 11:45 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaedra View Post
I may try using the default ui for crafting when i get time and see if that makes a difference, can't figure out why its just the one table and not all of them.
Check your recipe filters and make sure you don't have a Default: Engraving Table filter. It sounds like you probably have one that is filtering out all the recipes on that table. Delete that filter and your recipes should reappear.
Unread 01-15-2011, 03:26 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thank you Lordebon ! Took me several hours to find it (.vdl file.) Somehow it got set to filter everything but berserker spells which sages can't make.